Sign in to follow this  
Guest =TS=Zoa

Team Stealth youtube channel?

Question

Guest =TS=Zoa

After watching Johnny's video on the site, I'm curious does Team Stealth have a youtube channel and if not why don't we start one! I think it would be a good idea, we should record some game play of all of us ione of our many servers all the different games we play. Post them on our site and other gaming sites would be a great way to get other gamers who aren't in a clan yet and looking for a good clan to join or who just want a good group to play with! Just an idea, I know I browse a lot of videos watching other gamers playing bc2 to get better at the game. Let me know what you think!

9 answers to this question

We Do have a YouTube account for Team Stealth

Yes it is nice to have many different game videos for members and no members to watch...

I look forward to posting more, but not the editing and cutting footage! :P

Guest =TS=Zoa

Thanks! Also if anybody here has a youtube account add/sub me click here I will upload members vids on my channel with your permission of course so other youtube gamers can see, comment and come check us out.

Ok Girls, do you see the social icons on the right side? click the YouTube one.....  I think you need to be using the default theme "Denim"

Using the "Team Stealth" theme, the icons are on the upper left - YouTube is there.

Team Stealth theme is blue & black, mostly.

Using the "Team Stealth" theme, the icons are on the upper left - YouTube is there.

Team Stealth theme is blue & black, mostly.

That theme is way outdated and isn't working properly, Denim and Shades are the only two custom themes working 100% and complete but Shades needs the social icons fixed and two new ones made for our site GT and YouTube I think.....a little off topic, I know.