Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

• advertisement_alt
      • advertisement_alt
      • advertisement_alt
      Sign in to follow this  
      Followers 0
      AmEyeBlind

Builds 1.6

Question

I was wondering what builds you guys play. What gear sets and what weapons.

So far i have loadouts for Nomad, Striker and Firecrest. I made the Striker yesterday and the Damage potential seems pretty good.

Weapons for that are an ACR and the Showstopper. If you want more detailed descriptions or even pictures just tell me.

Looking forward to hear what you guys are using.

4 answers to this question

i was running 3piece technician and 3 piece d3f3nc to get close to the enemy but now i think i rebuild will be good..

in 1.7 ive heard the 6 piece striker was excellent during PTS, but im unaware if the stats have been weakened..

all good things become nerfed

striker ain't there yet as classified in 1.7, only lone star, alpha bridge and dead eye. 

but they buffed the ninja backpack, it slots in with any gear set to unlock gear bonuses, sadly only gear sets, not classified gear.

i like ninja backpack, running 2,1,1,1 so in essence my gear items run to 3,2,2,2.. just got to keep trying different gear items to get that perfect loadout

indeed, it leads to some really nice combinations. now that the event is over i can finally take some time to work on builds.