Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

Sign in to follow this  
      Followers 0
      AmEyeBlind

Some Questions

Question

Hey hey,

i wanna join you guys for some Devision coop, but have some questions before.

1. How does the coop work with the different levels, since i'm new and low level, how will it play when i join you guys with high levels?

2. Do i need DLCs? i toke a look around and the Underground seems like the only one i would be interested in.

3. What times are you guys on and playing? 

It will be a week or two till i get my new gpu but knowing these things before wont hurt.

=TS=Hitman68 likes this

5 answers to this question

the underground is fun definitely get that but take a look at the season pass.

playing with higher level players is tough because the AI are tuned to them have one of us take you around the map to level up. I'd do it but I'm currently cycling across America...

=TS=Hitman68 likes this

damn, i hoped the coop would use a system like in dead island, where the enemies level is matching the players level thats attacking him. 

and don't worry, i ordered a 1070 yesterday but the store doesn't have it in stock and it's expected to arrive 02.06. thats what i get for being to picky. :15:

=TS=Hitman68 likes this

there is plenty of us that play the division and know the map really well.. so once you get your GPU sorted just ask someone to take you round, it can take a day to fully level up less time the more of a full squad you get together

well i just had to cancel the gpu order today, its just out of stock in the moment.

anyway, i'm not sure if i just want to rush to max level, since during the free weekend i really had fun leveling up and finding new gear. i fear that i would miss the satisfaction of gaining more and more power. 

yay the forum works again.

so i'm all sorted out, got a new GPU and the Gold edition. I hit level 30 some days ago and am in world tier 3 at the moment.

At what time are you guys usually playing?

edit: i'm world tier 5 now