Sign in to follow this  
=TS=Crosshair2

The New Look

Question

Ok The website is now on the latest version,  Our famous Member of the Month will cost 10 dollars i have a previous link in the chat box that shows this in the IPS Marketplace so if anyone is willing to donate for this i will purchase it on the teamstealth account  and install it right away. all of our other  add-ons are not here either due to incompatibility issues so if you find something cool in the marketplace over there post here and we'll take a look at it.

So Far this is going to be the only custom skin available until i can create a new one,  the Site so far is just basic features and since we'll be focusing mostly on the Commerce side of it I'd like to keep it as simple as possible.

Everyone by now should know that We Own FPSHosting L.L.C. The Commerce section of this site allows us to not only sell products and Digital Goods but we can set up game and web hosting The Commerce has it's own separate support system  and client area once all this is set up and functional i would like to have as many volunteers with client support as possible I would like to be able to help clients Immedietly upon request this will help raise our revenue and allow us to do more for our members.

Donations won't work until i get it set up and configured.

2 answers to this question

Site is looking good cross, but very said I lost my member of the month slot....... Boo - hoo. Good news about about FPS tho.

awww, well it'll be back soon in the meantime you can listen to some music on our anew music player