Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

• advertisement_alt
      • advertisement_alt
      • advertisement_alt
      Sign in to follow this  
      Followers 0
      =TS=Hitman68

Ghost Recon Wildlands Pvp Mode.

Question

With the release of the open beta attracting around a record 6.8 million players,

Tom Clancy’s Wildlands is set to becoming one of the fastest growing games released by Ubisoft.

According to Gamespot, Ubisoft will add head-to-head multiplayer to Wildlands after release.

This will be in the form of a 4v4 mode. More details will be announced later.

GameSpot.

Now I have been trying to confirm the rumors of a PvP mode by searching forums and even the Ubisoft Wildlands news website.

Although I couldn’t find anything in writing from Ubisoft themselves,

I did come across this official Ubisoft YouTube video that mentions PvP mode that will be 4v4.

Apparently it will be released in a DLC after the launch of the game. When exactly this will happen, is still unclear.

Now how PvP mode is set up, I’m not sure. Will it be like The Division or like a traditional death match?

I guess we will have to wait and see. What are your thoughts on this?

This post has been promoted to an article

3 answers to this question

Well, its confirmed. Pvp mode to start beta test from September 21st to the 25th. It will be 4 v 4 players.

Played for a little bit..  It was rather fun.. I could see it being pretty good fun with a team. Strategy and communication will be key to be successful.