Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

=TS=SirMunchington

No Man's Sky

Question

this has been a hyped and a long awaited game i would love to hear every ones feed back on the game and how they have experienced it so far if u have or got the game

2 answers to this question

from what i heard the game has some serious performance issues. 

I have this game and i have no performance issues myself. the game itself is groundbreaking in some ways with seamless atmospheric entry into alien planet atmospheres and stuff. Some things it does very well but some of it is a bit bare bones and they need to flesh out many aspects of the game. However the developers have repeatedly said there will be a series of updates and expansion packs adding alot more content to the game.

I like it alot though its not as good as elite dangerous for one main reason. No mans sky pays no attention to realistic physics or astrophysics. Just one example is that planets dont orbit their parent star (of which there is always only 1 unlike in real life) and are far to close to each other. This kills my sense of immersion alot but i try and overlook it and get into the spirit of it.

Elite dangerous is far superior in every way possible except at the moment there is no landing on atmospheric worlds but that is coming in the future.

Also, elite is accurate from an astrophysics perspective. Solar systems are huge and are traversed at many times the speed of light to get from point to point. Systems often have more than one star, sometimes 3 4 or even 5 or more. It pays homage to science and is strong in verisimilitude in that everything has consistant logic about it. Plus the combat is far superior. And you can actually meet other real players all the time in space whereas theres little to no chance of that ever happening in no mans sky

That said im tentetavely looking forward to no mans skys expansions to see what they bring.  7 out of 10