Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

Sign in to follow this  
      Followers 0
      =TS=Crosshair2

Rainbow 6 Seige ?

Question

I didn't Play the Beta and i'm kinda glad because most of the time Betas SUCK and can deter a person from actually buying the game, I Love it and couldn't stop playing

Ubisoft did a great job even though it's harder than heck

=TS=LJohnson13 likes this

4 answers to this question

it is a good game and would defintly benefit from having a full team of friends working as a team to defeat the enemy team whether it be AI or other players

it is a good game and would defintly benefit from having a full team of friends working as a team to defeat the enemy team whether it be AI or other players

a full team is definitely needed it's a tough game

next paycheck im picking it up

i love the look of this game and i want it but i don't have the money for it right now. but i also love how u accually have to work as a team and not like most FPS game these days where u see people running in then dying constanly but i also have interst in other game at the moment as well even though i would love to buy it if i had the money theirs just other games that catch my interest at the moment