=TS=Hitman68

Star Wars Battlefront Beta

Question

Well after waiting for the release of the beta for battlefront, I was quick to download it and give it a try.

The game play seems quite good and the graghics are ecellent. Like any game it takes abit of getting used too.

But all in all, not bad at all. Good fun.

The bad news is that there is already an aimbot hack out and about now.

Here is the link.

A couple of the guys and I were playing when we came up against 2 players that seemed alittle too accurate.

That when I did a search and found out there was at least one hack floating around.

Slow I guess I may not being parting with around $100 of my hard earned money to come up

against Hackers. There is mode where you can play with just your friends, but that was not

active in the Beta version.

Like I said the game is pretty good but knowing that there is aleast one hack out,

I'm not parting with my money. Not unless we are able to play in private matchs with

our friends.

8 answers to this question

Well after becoming a member of Battlefront @ EA.com, I decided to voice my concerns about a hack being out

already on their forums. Only to find that 24 hrs later my entire post had been removed from the forum and a

private message sent to me saying, "Dear Hitman68,

Your recent post (AimBot Hack) was found violating our Terms of Service.

We would like to ask you to please do not post Videos with a Cheatengine Advertisement within these forums.

We like to keep the forums open and constructive for the community, so with that in mind, we removed your thread.

If you would like to outline your feelings with any sort of detail as to what is bothering you,

we would like you encourage you to share those details with the community.

We would appreciate it if you could please follow the rules outlined in our Terms of Service found here.

Thanks,
IID4sherII
Star Wars Battlefront Moderator"

I don't whats more disturbing, the fact that there is hacks out for the beta already or the fact that EA

don't want you to know about it. They certainly won't be getting their greedy little hands on my money.

i believe EA actually created the aimbots and hacks that we find a few lowlifes using and not getting banned for them.. my reason for this believe is that most 3rd party sellers of aimbots claim their hacks and cheats where also created by using the frostbite engine.. so how can that be possible if you are not a developer or moderator for EA / DICE / or possibly even work for FROSTBITE..

once the aimbot has been created, is it then sold in bulk to 3rd party sites who then re-sell to the general public?

and is it just a case that the millions that do get caught and banned are only banned because they haven't paid for their copy and don't hold an actual product key of somesort?

this is just a theory of course, so why would they delete your post? because they created it and already sold it for the beta release and EA / FROSTBITE don't want anyone to know they have any association with such a product.. So is there a contract between EA / FROSTBITE and these 3rd parties that states that they hold the right to deny any relations to such a product as an aimbot/hack?

as previously stated this is just one of a few theories

maybe it was just because you posted the video. in the video description is a link to the hack, therefore it would spread out even more. maybe just create a new topic, but leave it really general. most forums don't allow to talk about hacks. 

i believe EA actually created the aimbots and hacks that we find a few lowlifes using and not getting banned for them.. my reason for this believe is that most 3rd party sellers of aimbots claim their hacks and cheats where also created by using the frostbite engine.. so how can that be possible if you are not a developer or moderator for EA / DICE / or possibly even work for FROSTBITE..

once the aimbot has been created, is it then sold in bulk to 3rd party sites who then re-sell to the general public?

and is it just a case that the millions that do get caught and banned are only banned because they haven't paid for their copy and don't hold an actual product key of somesort?

this is just a theory of course, so why would they delete your post? because they created it and already sold it for the beta release and EA / FROSTBITE don't want anyone to know they have any association with such a product.. So is there a contract between EA / FROSTBITE and these 3rd parties that states that they hold the right to deny any relations to such a product as an aimbot/hack?

as previously stated this is just one of a few theories

I had that same thought last night, but was left scratching my head as to why they would do that. But now you mention it I guess it is plausible if they are in it to make more money.

maybe it was just because you posted the video. in the video description is a link to the hack, therefore it would spread out even more. maybe just create a new topic, but leave it really general. most forums don't allow to talk about hacks. 

Well my mate Bruce went to the forum there and found other post about hacks. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I said, "I'm not willing to part with $100 of my hard earned money just to come up against Hackers".

Well my mate Bruce went to the forum there and found other post about hacks. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I said, "I'm not willing to part with $100 of my hard earned money just to come up against Hackers".

AAHHH maybe that is why..

I don't whats more disturbing, the fact that there is hacks out for the beta already or the fact that EA

don't want you to know about it.

This is becoming a common occurrence:

1. EA releases a game
  2. Barely into beta and professional hacks are released by someone
  3. EA not only stonewalls but takes punitive action against anyone who reports them publicly

Even when dealing with something as undamaging to them as a customer's hacked account their attitude is piss-poor.

Hopefully they'll run headlong into their own stonewall soon and adopt a more customer-focused attitude. In the meantime my pittance will just have to stay in my pocket.

~ Eddie