Sign in to follow this  
=TS=Yeoman

Tom Clancy’S Ghost Recon Wildlands

Question

heres a link to Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Reveal Trailer – E3 2015

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is the first military shooter set in a massive and responsive open world, entirely playable in 4 player co-op or solo. Coming to PS4, Xbox ONE and PC.

8 answers to this question

I love how the "Stealth" option involves big explosions...

I really hope this has massive multi-player coop, that would be sweet to have like 16 guys hit a base in a coordinated strike.

Maybe they should make the coop mode scaleable. Four makes sense for games with a defined path and small maps. But, Wildlands looks like it could handle a couple of teams working on the same objective. Maybe not quite as many as, say, Arma coop, but I think more than four could work.

~ Eddie

Hopefully, my comment in no way takes away from how open and good this looks, but I despise 3rd person view.

Narrator sounds like Thomas Jane...

At this writing, that video has less than 70,000 views.

Pre-Alpha Gameplay... I never heard that one before.  To me, that sounds like "we made just enough of the game to make this trailer for you to drool over".  

i want to set up a team in wildlands start from the begining and play all the way through whos in?

hey moon im up for that.. start a new campaign with a set team... but can only play when we are all online!!!??!!

will look for you online just need 2 more