6 members have voted

1. 1. May I Join?

• Yes
    • No

Question

Date of Birth

28-December 95

Tell Us about yourself.

Engineering Student at NC State University. Introduced to the teamspeak server by LJohnson13 about 2 years ago, I frequent the server and have met lot of fun people to hang out with there.

Are you or have you ever been part of another gaming Clan Or Community? If so, who, how long and any other details about that membership we should be aware of that would help in determining your membership here.

I have not, other than being part of a few clans in OGame when I used to play it.

We offer our members with a wide range of help and support, We are always looking for Professionals willing to volenteer help with Server setups, Computer/IT knowledge and general PC support.

Please list any skills you'd be willing help out with.

i dabble in html/css/php/javascript (just web development in general). I'm also pretty good with Java but I have never done any extensive projects with it. I'm also currently taking a course in FORTRAN for my major but it's useless and it doesnt really count.

View full application

6 answers to this question

Welcome to the site Kamikazi!  Our application process decision takes about a week.

What do you usually play while in TeamSpeak?

~ Eddie

Good friend of mine from back in HS, We play a ton of league together, Would be a great addition to the community. got my vote!

I think you have surpassed the criteria to become a member (and hoping on our TS3 for over a year). Welcome to the Community Kamikaze! You can put your tags on!

Welcome to the site Kamikazi!  Our application process decision takes about a week.

What do you usually play while in TeamSpeak?

~ Eddie

I play a lot of league, but I also like to play Hearthstone and Payday2 once in a while. I used to be really big into fps style games but haven't played them a lot recently.