13 members have voted

1. 1. May I join?

• Yes
    • No

Question

Date of Birth

23-April 95

Tell Us about yourself.

My name is Dusty, I'm college student in Houston, Texas USA and I met WIND3X and Luke through League of Legends.

I play all the Battlefield games, all the COD games, Titanfall, League of Legends, and I have an assortment of 178 steam games.

I am an above average FPS player and a newbie at League.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Are you or have you ever been part of another gaming Clan Or Community? If so, who, how long and any other details about that membership we should be aware of that would help in determining your membership here.

I have been in two Battlefield and COD clans, 7CAV and BadKarma.(BK)

We offer our members with a wide range of help and support, We are always looking for Professionals willing to volenteer help with Server setups, Computer/IT knowledge and general PC support.

Please list any skills you'd be willing help out with.

I install home theaters, home networks, I build PCs, I fix software issues on computers, and I can do some IT stuffs.

View full application

13 answers to this question

I met Dusty recently through Wind3x and a few outside friends. Hes fun to play League with but you say you play Battlefield? Well you got one helluva competition with us!  :26:

hey Lj u forgot the poll.. would have voted yes but its near impossible without the option lol..

nice to meet you Dusty, look forward to gaming with you on the Battlefield

hey Lj u forgot the poll.. would have voted yes but its near impossible without the option lol..

nice to meet you Dusty, look forward to gaming with you on the Battlefield

I was gonna wait a few days before I stuck a Poll on it but if you insist haha.

My answer is simple. Why is Dusty not already in our ranks. have spoken at length with dusty and i believe he is a valuable addition to our community

Welcome to the community Dusty! Dont forget to put your tags on. So I can take em in BFBC2   :26: