Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

=TS=rydon89

What Was Your Favourite Game Of 2014

7 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favourite game released in 2014 ?

• Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
        • Dragon Age: Inquisition
        • Destiny
        • Assassin's Creed: Unity
        • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
        • Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
        • Far Cry 4
        • WatchDogs
        • ( Other )
        • Wolfenstein: The New Order

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question

So What was your favourite game released in 2014?

If i have missed anything please comment and i will add it to the list

3 answers to this question

I had chosen "Other".

My favourite game released in 2014 was actually a patch of a game.

This game being "World of Warcraft". World of Warcraft had newly released content on November 13th, 2014. The patch named "Warlords of Draenor" brought loads of new content in the game, expanding it's world to a new limit. It feels like a completely new game, compared to the rest of the WoW patches released over the last 10 years.

I have played much of this new patch, and I can not compare it to any other of the patches, as it has made a major improvement to the MMORPG World of Warcraft.

I highly recommend this, the only downfall being that WoW is costly and runs on a pay for time subscription ($15-US per month).

The game is mass PvP (Player vs. Player) and PvE (Player vs. Environment), where you will pick a side, fight for them, gear up, and overthrow the opposite side, or other enemies.

The PvP consists of *massive areas to fight*, and even 2v2/3v3/5v5 or actual Battlegrounds in which you fight on.

The PvE consists of grouping together with 4 (easy) other players up to 24 (hard) other players whom need to work together to defeat the invading monsters that have been brought to WoW.

This game is really amazing, and has been enhanced far beyond my expectations!

I grant it 9/10 (minus 1 point for the payment plan)

*The massive areas can be most questing places where you go to level up, when suddenly the opposite team (faction) comes in to kill yours, or vise versa. You can even go into the enemy team's city, where you take up to 49 other players to destroy everyone in it and their king, sometimes we need to bring more raid teams to fight off the opposite faction players as they try to defend their city.*

Other