Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

Sign in to follow this  
      Followers 0
      =TS=Crosshair2

April Winckler

Question

If ever there was a light at the end of the tunnel i would hope that April will find it. The short time i had to spend with her today in the hospital made me realize that my problems are insignificant. I think we all can learn a thing or two from thoes that are faced with physical limitations, they are so positive about life knowing how precious it wreally is. April, i hope you find our community to your liking and i for one look forward to talking to you again.

2 answers to this question

have made a donation to lori schneider to help send april on this trip its nice to see that people care

i give to other fondations like this having not 1 but 2 disabled children of my own

the look on there faces when they achieve there goals is amazing

there are lots of people in this less then perfect world that need our help

if you help just one relize there dream

feel proud and have a great sence of satisfaction of saying i helped that person

achieve there dream/goal

good luck April

Hi Glenn,  Thank you for your heartfelt email.  I am 54 so have not really entered the world of gaming, but it is good to know that old dogs like me can learn about new tricks if you know what I mean. :)  Hey, I just clicked on your website and saw where you linked to our Empowerment Through Adventure site.  Can I pass along a better link for you?  This one is on my same site, but it tells people a little more about the African trip that April and others with MS are taking, and still has the links to the donation page.  Here is the more direct link:

Empowerment Through Adventure,

I agree that April is a wonderful soul.  She is an inspiration to me to never give up in life.  I am proud to know her.  Thanks for anything you can do to help her along the way.  Believe in your dreams...Lori