Sign in to follow this  
=TS=imTeeBone

Lobby AFKers in GRAW USA Server

Question

13 answers to this question

/vote kick (player)

/vote yes

If no admin is available and the language barrier can be broken, voting works pretty well.

I don't know if the server's voting settings have been changed, but this method is effective.

It might help if the "vote ratio" was lowered, say to 50%, and the "vote time" was extended slightly.

The default time to vote is 10 (sec) I think.

No clue what the default ratio is, as I changed mine a long time ago.

No need to spell the player's name, either.

Just bring up the game "console" by clicking the "C" in the lower right of the "Lobby", and look for the player number assigned by the server.

When you type the vote kick command, use the player's number.

/vote kick #3

There has been a problem with AFK players the last couple of nights, I did send PM messages to TS members seeking assistance but the problem continued. The server was emptied of players two nights consecutively.

The first night player Marrco and skydeep were the problem players and on the second night skydeep brought the game to a close.

I only play GRAW in my sparetime, but I do play almost everyday for hours at a time so I am rather disappointed that a single player can empty a server of players and ruin

I know what you mean for sure, but applying for server admin are probobly the best if not only selution.

these are the current people that are GRAW1 ingame server admins:-

=TS=Dino      

=TS=sam_j    

=TS=WadCutter45      

=TS=meisanerd2    

=TS=HunterMD-H2O    

=TS=LANZE      

=TS=st3v3    

=TS=von_lucas77    

=TS=Capt_George    

=TS=Vrash    

=TS=Crosshair2    

=TS=BV  

=TS=Yeoman    

=TS=bwarned    

=TS=Stevo      

=TS=hitman68  

if they are not ingame but are in our teamspeak server, please approach them and they will be able to sort out the problem.

or apply for ingame server admin(if a =TS= teammember) and if approved you'll then see me and talk about the do's and don't.

in regards to voting, yes it is turned off. due to persons voting to only play their favourite maps to help their stats.

friendly fire is turned off due to persons coming into server just to shoot other players and ruin their stats for fun.

those who are currently in-game server admins are reminded to re-read server guidelines.

any problems contact myself.

Guest =TS=jamesjimbo2858

I have noticed this problem as well, seem some people just want to spoil it for everybody else but sometimes if its a new player /member it can take a bit longer for them to pick weapons etc and then start plus there is the language barrier to consider as well.I also agree that the voting time could be extended to allow time to vote . Would it not be possible to explain how to vote on the site as sometimes, with newer members, it can be confusing trying to explain how to vote especially " in game " .I certainly didn't know how to vote when I first started playing and had to ask a fellow player how to ,after getting some derogatory remarks from another player.

Anyway thats it I'm getting off the soapbox now I've had my say, hope its helpful.

thats early!!

if there's anyone in TeamSpeak thats one of the ingame admins(see above). speak to them(or text) to help get it sorted.

or place a message in the shout box. thats the quickest way.

or alturnatively apply to be an ingame admin as your a Team member!