Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

=TS=mexican408

Graw Sever

Question

so as everyone knows, gamespy has now finally shut down making GRAW multiplayer shut down.

however, couple of guys have tried gameranger and hosted a graw OGR game. It definitely works! we also tried running it as a dedicated server on gameranger and it worked as well. the only flaw is that one cannot download the maps from ingame anymore. shouldnt be a problem since we have all the maps here. If TS could look into that it'd be great. 

Then again i'd understand if ya'll just wanna let GRAW go and move on to other games. But the option is there :)

There are random games throughout the day on game ranger and THE GAMERPLANET does host a server around 7pm PST. just though i should let you all know :)

-mex

3 answers to this question

as far as i remember gamerplanet is playing 1 life coop, just so you know.

and there was already a topic about gamespy going down and alternatives http://team-stealth.com/index.php/topic/5019-the-end-of-graw/

I believe we still have TS Server(s) up and running; however, stats will not be available.

it is up and running magnet, but because gamespy is gone, we cant log in and play

we can only play on LAN, if cross or someone decides to make a dedicated server on gameranger or something