Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

=TS=csteenburg

Help Me Out

Question

Take a look at my gaming channel on YouTube and let me know what you think.  I'm playing Eve Online right now.  However, I have a lot of more games I'll be playing.  Even suggest a game you'd like to see.  https://www.youtube.com/user/ChasersGameplay

Guest likes this

2 answers to this question

Well, I'llllllllllll be!    Thanks for thinking about us and welcome back dude.

I'll go take a look at your channel and give you a holler back on it. 

[fist bump] :happy17:

Edit:

Wow, you are definately an Eve Online Gamer.  Never seen so many videos from the same person in one glump at once.  Impressive, I'd say!

I will subscribe to your YouTube channel as soon as I have time to look for my password again.  I don't go in there often. 

Nice -- and good luck on getting your subscriptions! 

Looks like this could be fun, Helping an up and coming Youtuber get there,

Question, Do you prefer MMO's or space games, cause if space is your thing then i have a list for you,

if its MMO, then unfortunately I'm no good to help cause MMO is not my thing anymore.
      Anyway, "Sins of a Solar Empire : Rebellion" is a RTS that although not quite YouTube worthy (take too long ) with regards to a "lets play" style video, with a bit of editing to jump through to fleet builds and combat, you may have a winner,

Another Game that is showing on the horizon is "Star Citizen", My brother and i have already invested heavily into this game and we have not been disappointed in the pre-alpha result so far, it is shaping up to be a huge competitor to EVE

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/about-the-game

Come have a chat in Team Stealth when you can and i will happily talk games with you (as best i can)

Look forwards to seeing more mate and Good luck

Ken

LtAlucard1387

=TS=Moonchild and Ekbergbor like this