Sign in to follow this  
Guest =TS=MAGNET

Time Zone

Question

Guest =TS=MAGNET

I've mentioned this before and I'm still having the same problems even after changing my time zone in my settings area.

I keep fixing it everytime I log back in but when I log off and come back the time is in the AM instead of the PM. If there's a reason why the time is inconsistent that's cool but it kinda sorta throws me off with keeping up with forum activities and other information that's been posted by myself or others.

It happens on a random basis and it's catching my attention when I see my posts being made at 2:00AM when I know it wasn't posted at that time.

I'm going to change my time again after the posting of message.

:smile:

I posted this at 9:12PM

10 answers to this question

this post was made yesterday at 06:56pm asof today 1/7/14 @ 19:32

the post i made below says i posted it today @ 12:14pm

Maybe it recording the time of the person posting relative to his location...... The time on the site i believe is set to the user and not any one particular zone.

#1 Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:56 PM

#2 Posted Yesterday, 01:14 PM

#3 Posted Yesterday, 01:15 PM

#4 Posted Yesterday, 06:04 PM

my time zone is set to gmt+1 + dst. it says in my profile: The time (including your current adjustment) is: 02 July 2014 - 12:56 AM

what is completely off, it is 02 July 2014 - 08:16

and the post counter is wrong. magnet should have #1 , but while i type this has #4 and might have #5 when i posted this.

my time zone is set to gmt which is my time lets see if this post was made at right time my time is now 02/07/14 19:34

it says the post was made today @ 12:15pm.. hmmm.. i dont think it really makes that much difference to be honest.. never knew about it until recently since mags has pointed it out..

I think the time on the server itself is off.  It seems to slowly be losing time.

it says the post was made today @ 12:15pm.. hmmm.. i dont think it really makes that much difference to be honest.. never knew about it until recently since mags has pointed it out..

I post a lot of information not only for myself but for members as well and I'd like to think that the time I post something is synchronized with the time I actually spent doing it. 

Now it's exactly 10:07PM and I doubt very serious if I would be posting this at 5:00a.m. in the morning.

Time is an important element in my life and it boggles my mind a bit seeing an actual time transforming into a time totally different right before my eyes.  [Twilight Zone music playing in the background]

Peace.

Guest =TS=Zoa

I post a lot of information not only for myself but for members as well and I'd like to think that the time I post something is synchronized with the time I actually spent doing it. 

Now it's exactly 10:07PM and I doubt very serious if I would be posting this at 5:00a.m. in the morning.

Time is an important element in my life and it boggles my mind a bit seeing an actual time transforming into a time totally different right before my eyes.  [Twilight Zone music playing in the background]

Peace.

I freaking love the Twilight Zone! 

I freaking love the Twilight Zone! 

It's my favorite syfy program and I've seen every episode over three times.  Sick, I'd say!

You already know that on holidays there's a channel that has the Twilight Zone Marathon?  I'll be watching it from one of the cable channels.  I don't know which yet --