=TS=NYTEMARE

Application To Ts

Would love to be a member of the community!  

10 members have voted

1. 1. May I join the team?

• Yes
    • No

Question

Date of Birth

31-December 86

Tell Us about yourself.

I am a casual to moderate gamer, depending on the weather. I enjoy mainly FPS. Just recently switched from PS3 to PC platform. I can usually be found playing the BF series. I am looking to join a community of mature gamers that haven't all had relations with my mother (as is apparently the case on other gaming platforms).

Are you or have you ever been part of another gaming Clan Or Community? If so, who, how long and any other details about that membership we should be aware of that would help in determining your membership here.

Never been in a Clan before.

We offer our members with a wide range of help and support, We are always looking for Professionals willing to volenteer help with Server setups, Computer/IT knowledge and general PC support.

Please list any skills you'd be willing help out with.

I recently (Mar 2012) built my first PC. All knowledge was obtained from various YouTube videos. Certainly not a professional. So I wouldn't be much help in that area. Browsing the web for deals and comparisons is more my thing.

View full application

16 answers to this question

I am a casual to moderate gamer, depending on the weather. I enjoy mainly FPS. Just recently switched from PS3 to PC platform. I can usually be found playing the BF series. I am looking to join a community of mature gamers that haven't all had relations with my mother (as is apparently the case on other gaming platforms).   <---   o.0   ?

I am a casual to moderate gamer, depending on the weather. I enjoy mainly FPS. Just recently switched from PS3 to PC platform. I can usually be found playing the BF series. I am looking to join a community of mature gamers that haven't all had relations with my mother (as is apparently the case on other gaming platforms).   <---   o.0   ?

Its a running statement within the PS and Xbox community common in Call of Duty. By stating they had relations with their mother, they are trying to keep their ego up even when they know they suck at the game so they prey on the family relationship.

For example:

PlayerA: Dude you suck at this game.

PlayerB: Your mom sucks this <Explicit>.

doesnt this conversation sound like we PC People have extremely high intelligence and the console communties are something we are studying as if they are a nonsensical species... or something along them lines haha...

is there not a vote option here?? .. LJ & Eddie

would vote yes if it was possible

My dear, darling and most dearest =TS=rydon89!

I used to play consoles and thought they were the best. But then I got my little hands on a game Fullthrottle. Ah my first game... :inlove06:

And then i realised, PC is better. It was about that time i reached puberty. Soooo, I guess i got smarter :bahahaha:

And the thing i hate the most are those guys that go on your family tree with the swears. The worst part is english language is not very developed for those things. Most of our swear words dont have a translation...

Great to have you submit an application to become a part of this awesome community!

So sorry for the delay in setting up the Poll. 

Enjoy your visits and happy gaming!  :big wink:

NYTEMARE, Great to have you around, and you definitely came to the right place for computer building.

See ya on the Battlefield!

My dear, darling and most dearest =TS=rydon89!

I used to play consoles and thought they were the best. But then I got my little hands on a game Fullthrottle. Ah my first game... :inlove06:

And then i realised, PC is better. It was about that time i reached puberty. Soooo, I guess i got smarter :bahahaha:

And the thing i hate the most are those guys that go on your family tree with the swears. The worst part is english language is not very developed for those things. Most of our swear words dont have a translation...

[Throat clearing sound]

Hey, Winston .... that first sentence not only has me worried but totally confused!  What is your gender again?  :40::rofl:

now now mags lol.. dont worry, i will throw a little more awesomeness your way..

@winston it was just the way the convo was sounding.. sat here thinking "yeah consoles are stupid and brainless peoples"..

i also used to play console untill i recieved my first custom built pc and i was like " yeah baby baby baby baby.."

@NYTEMARE.. make sure to add us all in BF..

talking of BF... Cross we need to get a Tournament gong on in BFBC2

A PC gamer looking for a little maturity in his matches?  That's my kind of member.  As your first gaming community experience, I hope you have an awesome time here!

~ Eddie