Sign in to follow this  
Guest =TS=MAGNET

How To Move Up In Rank

Question

Guest =TS=MAGNET

How does a player move up in ranks?

Does one need to finish a map in order to get points?

How are our stats updated?

Are stats calculated by the number of hours played or the number of maps?

Thanks!

6 answers to this question

Finally i can help you! :4:
In order to make your kills count in GRAW, you need to get to ZULU,finish the map. If you abort before that,all of your stats are lost for that map. Stats are updated daily. Number of map counts to improve your stats, but more important is the number of kills, kill/death ratio and accuracy. So try to die as little as possible and be more accurate. Some maps are good for a lot of kills, with spawn points you have to reach. Some are more for a stealth aproach, there you can use the sniper and get your accuracy points. Since this is mostly a stealth approach game, if you have good players with you you can really kick some maps. But if you have "zulu runners" with you, you will probably loose your nerves with them 'cause they just wanna get to zulu and thats it  :17: 
Hope i was helpfull!!

Winston, you are the greatest!!

With the exception of killercalway (whom I love dearly) you are so helpful!

I will now continue to play GRAW even if's I'm the only player, running back and forth from Base to almost the finishing of a map. I laugh at the pile up of bodies in front of me at the beginning (all mine) but in the end, I will eventually get really good at GRAW as long as I hang with it.

Fist Bump to Winston ... [wink]

Thanks for the knowledge Winston!

~ Eddie

Well, hellllllll!  Since GRAW is going down for the count, it really doesn't matter what my rank is because it won't even be calculated. 

WhaddaDraggggggg - maaaaaan!

=TS=Magnet it doesn't matter if it's shutting down grrrrr, be the best u can be,we'll play on game ranger or something...

Yeah, yeah ... I hear ya, I hear ya  --- and just because you have a job now doesn't mean you have to be such a positive thinker everyday unless you can loan me two hundred bucks to mess around with.  :sfun_nose_picking::rofl: