Guest =TS=MAGNET

=Ts= And =Ts=Web Party Cam

Question

Guest =TS=MAGNET

It's an idea that I've had but I know how boring you guys are and it would be cool if there was something to do, right? 

I know that you know I know you all have a web cam.  Since this website is predominately men :32 (12): you always find a way to use it and then view it -- if you get my drift! 

I have a webcam but I'm a paranoid skizo.  I fear seeing myself re-tweeked and modified by someone re-doing my video, picture, photograph using their favorite graphic editor which would probably be Photoshop. 

But, wouldn't it be cool if we could have online birthday parties?  Of course, it would mean that you would need to visit our website daily to see who's birthday it is, right? 

For those of you who are ... [throat clearing sound] it wouldn't be anything [at least not without a heads up]  like showing your boobies or your jerkin and two raisins...   :rofl:

The only way you could join the =TS= or =Ts=  party would be by invite only and you would need to come into the team speak channel to get the okay. (the small "s" means you're under age)

Doesn't this sound like a great idea or not?  

1 answer to this question

It's an idea that I've had but I know how boring you guys are and it would be cool if there was something to do, right? 

I know that you know I know you all have a web cam.  Since this website is predominately men :32 (12): you always find a way to use it and then view it -- if you get my drift! 

I have a webcam but I'm a paranoid skizo.  I fear seeing myself re-tweeked and modified by someone re-doing my video, picture, photograph using their favorite graphic editor which would probably be Photoshop. 

But, wouldn't it be cool if we could have online birthday parties?  Of course, it would mean that you would need to visit our website daily to see who's birthday it is, right? 

For those of you who are ... [throat clearing sound] it wouldn't be anything [at least not without a heads up]  like showing your boobies or your jerkin and two raisins...   :rofl:

The only way you could join the =TS= or =Ts=  party would be by invite only and you would need to come into the team speak channel to get the okay. (the small "s" means you're under age)

Doesn't this sound like a great idea or not?  

I see alot of great things from this since you can stick a face to the name of whom you are gaming with. Id be fine with attending a Birthday Cam Party xD. But yeah I agree, There are always those Photoshoppers.

What would we use for the webcam hosting? Skype? Or something like Google Hangout?