I like to play battlefield and FPS games. I like Games like

Team Fortress 2

Path Of Exile

Battlefield 4

Combat arms

Planetside 2

Dead Space

and some other games.

Are you or have you ever been part of another gaming Clan Or Community? If so, who, how long and any other details about that membership we should be aware of that would help in determining your membership here.

I have never been apart of another gaming community.

We offer our members with a wide range of help and support, We are always looking for Professionals willing to volenteer help with Server setups, Computer/IT knowledge and general PC support.

Please list any skills you'd be willing help out with.

I am not very good with computers but I know about .Zip .Jar and .exe basic stuff but I do know a little bit.

View full application

15 answers to this question

I havent seen you in TS3 yet but I look forward to chatting with you at somepoint!

archic2,

Welcome to our website!  Those are some good games you play.  I look forward to hanging with you in TeamSpeak.

~ Eddie

voted.

Due to the fact that you have falsified the information pertaining to your age on your application I have to give you a down vote.

Due to the fact that you have falsified the information pertaining to your age on your application I have to give you a down vote.

Heavy that !

archic2,

How old are you?  If you take a look at our Guidelines (link at bottom of site), you'll note that we require documented parental permission to accept anyone under sixteen.  I'll put your application process on hold until we hear back from you.

~ Eddie

Not too much a fan about the falsified information, But I feel that If you fixed your credentials and talked to us all on TS3 a lot more often, reapplying for a membership position will go by swimmingly in time.