=TS=Crosshair2

The End Of Graw?

Question

with the announcement of Game Spy discontinuing some or most of it's games one can only assume that GRAW will be among those 86'd It is possible to continue running it (weekends only) But i would prefer getting everyone onto our BF4 server or even BC2 

16 answers to this question

Guest =TS=Zoa

GRAW players I encourage you to make the switch to Battlefield like I did a couple years ago after GRAW, just as good and with better graphics! Give Bad Comapny a spin before you plunge into BF3 and BF4.

You know that the way you have GRAW, then going to Battlefield XX, it's completely different?  Coop and Team Deathmatch are not alike.  In GRAW, you face off against a stupid, predictable AI.  In Battlefield XX, you play against humans, sometimes equally stupid, but many are quite good.  And you will feel the effects.

Given the cost, I wouldn't recommend BF4.  It's a money pit of misery.

there are still  other options to let it run.....but i dont think it'd be open to the public anymore...only to those who knows the new server, if we decide to make it.

are we keeping GRAW?

You know that the way you have GRAW, then going to Battlefield XX, it's completely different?  Coop and Team Deathmatch are not alike.  In GRAW, you face off against a stupid, predictable AI.  In Battlefield XX, you play against humans, sometimes equally stupid, but many are quite good.  And you will feel the effects.

Given the cost, I wouldn't recommend BF4.  It's a money pit of misery.

After raging over end game in BF3 I told myself I would never do BF4, which I haven't. Like you Wad I think it's money wasted.

there are ways to play graw even when gamespy shuts down.

there are tools like:

http://www.tunngle.net/index.php?l=en

or

https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/

maybe it would be possible to get a dedicated server with that.

to Hitman and Wad,

Battlefield 4 is a whole lot better than BF3 but that is my opinion.. BF3 to me was a waste of money but BF4 is Well worth it.. somethings are a bit on the "How Did You See Me" or "Where Did They Come From" and the all favourite "How The #### " side of things but it is worth it..

just wanted to share my 2 pennies on the Battlefield side

Gosh,  I tried to get a game going in GRAW last night but I got something about not having enough credits and that never happened before. 

Also, I didn't see a list of servers like they usually have. 

What's the easiest way to game on one of Team-Stealth's GRAW Servers?

@Hitman

I started to purchase Battlefield 4 last night buy realized I haven't even mastered Battlefield 3  lmao  

Am I finally turning into a true gamer?  Collecting games and not installing them  hahahah

hi guys I did a reformat  on one of my pcs this week and dug out an old copy of graw 2  and thought hey I loved this game I  will install it in win8 and  play it..  sadly I discovered the end of gamespy and can no longer login..  very sad..

has there been a work around  or  has everyone just  migrated to battlefield..

I play battlefield bc 2 and 3  a lot mostly 3  but only on Australian servers because of my ping..

regards  Andrew  aka Adriel770