Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

Sign in to follow this  
      Followers 0
      =TS=mexican408

Membership Application

vote   14 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for me!

• yes
        • no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question

Date of Birth

07-April 93

Tell Us about yourself.

Hey all, my name is mexican408 and I'm a mexican living in the West Coast of the USA. I'm simply here to have fun and help out where ever I can. Currently i only seem to play GRAW USA/RC-2 and DFBHD, deltaforce blackhawkdown, old games but a lot of fun. I recently applied for admin position for the graw server, but found out i had to apply for membership first.

I'm going to College at the moment, so some days i might be real busy. Nonetheless, i'll still be egured to help. 

I haven't talked to anyone on TS teamspeak, since im on late at night where i rarely see any TS people. except killer and cityboy. but i do use it and many people know me ingame.

im a responsible guy who simply wants to help out :)

Are you or have you ever been part of another gaming Clan Or Community? If so, who, how long and any other details about that membership we should be aware of that would help in determining your membership here.

I was working my way up to being part of the EID Clan, elite infantry division,  for the game deltaforce black hawk down. i befriended everyone and even helped in reporting/banning cheaters, with proof of course. 

however, although i did and was about to get it, i had a difficult time at school, which diverged my time from the game.

anyways, I/m not sure if that counts or not, but i do hope that that experience aids me in my favor, for i would love to be a TS member/admin  :)

We offer our members with a wide range of help and support, We are always looking for Professionals willing to volenteer help with Server setups, Computer/IT knowledge and general PC support.

Please list any skills you'd be willing help out with.

I basically know most of how to manage a graw sever, ie set of commands to reload/change/update the server, ban/boot players, etc.

I'm also a map maker in training, so hopefully I help bring in some new ideas for maps.

Other than that, i know basic computer knowledge. not a lot of coding but a bit.

any how, i'd be glad to learn new tricks if any need me to do something and would gladly lend a hand where i can

View full application

6 answers to this question

Hey Mex! it's about time you did this.

:allfinished:

=TS=LJohnson13 likes this

Mexican408 is already a steady visitor to our GRAW servers and TS3.  Cross recommends him, and he's a trainee mapmaker to boot, Vote up!  :32 (1):

~ Eddie

I had the opportunity to play along side of mexican408 last night in GRAW.

He's got my vote.