Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

Sign in to follow this  
      Followers 0
      Guest =TS=MAGNET

My Graw Stats Suck

Question

Thought I'd take a look  at my stats for a change in pace and was totally dissapointed.

I totally suck -- everything sucks.  The first thing I need to do is select a weapon other than a Sniper Rifle.  It's cool but it wasn't getting me points.

I need to get back playing this game as soon as possible. 

Embarrassing as hell I'd say!!  :very angry:

10 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

hey! dont feel bad! look at "ahah", his favorite gun is a sniper and he's done well for himself :3

personally i got for the m8 carbine but ppl call it a pee shooter....

nothing wrong with them one shot one kill bullets :D

try the scar L, most use it. but definitely not the MRC......it just tickles the enemy

Edited by mexican408

Ohhhhh SCAR L  --- I remember the Scar L.  

Yep I remember shooting my butt off and hitting the mark but they never went down.  I used up a lot of ammo and didn't hit notta!  That's why I kept changing back to the snip -- but you gotta be fast on the reload though.

City and the rest of the guys stand in the open shooting like in the Wild wild west but look at their stats -- the number of kills they get make you wanna shake your head with grief.  I treat my game like I was out there for real doing it .... planning -- moving with stealth like precision while your team move up along with you ready for the kill.  Now THAT'S some cool stuff when you do it like that.

But hey, maybe I should start standing in the middle of the road/street/town and just pick an automatic weapon and just start shooting and whatever else and get killed about 18 dozens times  [lmao]

haha yah if you're suppressing fire with a SAW. why dont you come on the OGR server for practice; they treat it just as you described! i play with them around 7-9pm PST. i head to TS afterwards. it makes for great practice so that you'll be able to show off in TS server and if you like people slowly moving up and not running up like wild animals, its a great server for that. 

we talk on teamspeak if u also wanna join in. 

at that time TS is usually bare and players dont seem to come till later, so we can hit up a game afterwards :D

haha yah if you're suppressing fire with a SAW. why dont you come on the OGR server for practice; they treat it just as you described! i play with them around 7-9pm PST. i head to TS afterwards. it makes for great practice so that you'll be able to show off in TS server and if you like people slowly moving up and not running up like wild animals, its a great server for that. 

we talk on teamspeak if u also wanna join in. 

at that time TS is usually bare and players dont seem to come till later, so we can hit up a game afterwards :D

:big gun:     Hecks yaauh -- I can identify with all that, mex -- especially the part where I can show off in the TS server.  Sometimes you gotta go wherever there's a flow! 

My experience in GRAW Coop is that the fewer bullets you use, the better you do. Using the M99 Sniper rifle, you get one-shot kills no matter where they hit the enemy; foot, hand, arm, leg..  If you go to a SCAR L or SCAR H, just change the fire select to "Single shot" and usually you will get 2 shot kills, if not one-shot kills.  Less expended ammo means better STATS, but STATS aren't everything in a game, especially while you are PLAYING that game.  They come in handy when you're finished, not playing, or you want to see where you are lacking or doing well.  I can use either SCAR and get almost as good marksman stats as if I had used the M99. 

I suggest these combos:

SCAR H with tube grenade, M8 compact with silencer, extra SCAR H ammo.

SCAR L with tube grenade, M8 compact with silencer, extra tube grenade ammo.

M99 Sniper, pistol of your choice, extra 50 Cal. ammo, OR hand grenades.

Keep in mind, using a SCAR H, you won't find extra ammo from enemies as often as you do using the SCAR L.  The maps we play, on USA server, mostly use the tangos sporting an M16 style rifle & 5.56 ammo, which is the SCAR L's round.  That's why, if you use the SCAR H, and you can stay alive long enough, you WILL run out of rifle ammo.  Take extra from the start. Stay alive, use cover, and don't rush out in front (Rambo is not the name of this game).

I'm with Wad on this one, SCAR-H/L is the way to go, semi-auto.  I personally prefer the H as it hits harder, and I hate having to tell a guy to die more than once  :32 (20): , but I have run out of ammo on numerous occasions.

With any gun, just get good at going for headshots, and be patient.  Don't shoot wildly when you see a tango, take the extra half a second to line up a good shot.  Using the SCAR-H, I have consistently had both better accuracy and more kills than guys using pure M99 because of that.

If you do go .50 with the M99, try to line up guys.  It will go through multiple enemies (which really boosts your accuracy rating, and likely will get you called a hacker a few times...).

=TS=WadCutter45 likes this

Posted (edited)

yah, like i said most prefer the something in the SCAR family but the scope does sometimes block your surrounding field of view. so i go M8 carbine, which gives you a wider view of surroundings, though it doesn't have the same magnification as a SCAR. as a plus, it has the same ammo load as the SCAR L so you can pick it up after you kill the tangos

Of course you'll stay alive longer if you move around tactically, ie, cover cover cover. 

The thing about these guys in GRAW is that they dont go down if you hit them in the head! some kind of mexican gift/genetic mutation i guess ;)

they are more likely to go down if you shoot them in the arm OR most definitely in the leg. couple of guys and i figured this out the hard way.

Edited by mexican408

the scar l and m8 are basicly the same gun, just a different scope.

the scar h shots the same but has more damage.

but the m99 has one advantage over all guns, it penetrates throu walls and enemies.

you can even shot down helis with it, if you hit the pilot.

and the only stat that counts is the kill/death ratio. :32 (20):

remember to go low and slow to life long.

=TS=WadCutter45 likes this

yah, like i said most prefer the something in the SCAR family but the scope does sometimes block your surrounding field of view. so i go M8 carbine, which gives you a wider view of surroundings, though it doesn't have the same magnification as a SCAR. as a plus, it has the same ammo load as the SCAR L so you can pick it up after you kill the tangos

Of course you'll stay alive longer if you move around tactically, ie, cover cover cover. 

The thing about these guys in GRAW is that they dont go down if you hit them in the head! some kind of mexican gift/genetic mutation i guess ;)

they are more likely to go down if you shoot them in the arm OR most definitely in the leg. couple of guys and i figured this out the hard way.

...and the AI use aimbot.    :17:

I finally got Magnetron back online.  I've been logging in and creating my own server so, my stats should change a bit even though they still may suck!  :rofl: