Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

Sign in to follow this  
      Followers 0
      =TS=mexican408

Flags?

Question

Posted (edited)

so how can i get a national flag next to my name on the GRAW USA stats? pretty cool stuff :D

Edited by mexican408

3 answers to this question

so how can i get a national flag next to my name on the GRAW USA stats? pretty cool stuff :D

Whats up Mex???  Read here first  http://team-stealth.com/index.php/topic/854-graw-usa-stats-and-national-flags/

Check with Yeoman.  If you can't reach him just send him a PM and he'll get back with you on that.  That is pretty cool, huh?

I used to play GRAW constantly and I look forward to getting back to it. 

There are awesome =TS= players that play 24-7 in there and they know the maps as well as you breathe.

But yeah.... get with Yeoman and as I've said if your time and his time are not in sinc then just send a PM asking him to add that flag next to your name.

Check ya later, dude! :cool:

thanks magnet! big help m8. yah ive seen the TS people on the server but only around 10-3pm PST. im more of a night person and i only see cityboy and killercallaway there. hope to see more of the ts people so we can actually use teamspeak :)

see you around the server ! 

thanks magnet! big help m8. yah ive seen the TS people on the server but only around 10-3pm PST. im more of a night person and i only see cityboy and killercallaway there. hope to see more of the ts people so we can actually use teamspeak :)

see you around the server ! 

I look forward to seeing that flag next to your name though ---

Hey ... look for me Thursday night on the GRAW server [MAGNET]-- I'm a middle of the night player and depending on what I'm drinking, I could be online for days either asleep on my keyboard or listening to some of the other guys snoring on teamspeak  :rofl: