Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

=TS=mexican408

Maps...

Question

so we have great maps on the graw ts server, but are they written in stone?

just a simple question of whether or not team stealth plans on renewing /updating/adding/remove some maps?

=TS=Eddie and Guest like this

5 answers to this question

That's a good question Mex, It's a very old game and most all of our map makers are burnt out including myself, However i do have one almost done . we could replace some of the current maps. But that's Yeomans Job

I hope Yeoman does replace some of the maps for Ghost Recon AW!

I was on the server the other night and found myself going through the maps with a speed of lightning.

I would like to see another cool map especially by Cross -- he can make a great map.

[throat clearing sound]  Yeoman, deario?  It would be nice to see you in GRAW;  I would luvvvvvv to follow you around a map or two !!  :big wink:

ya it is a great game and would be awesome if new maps got on. i know lot of people still use the server through out the day. would it be alright if we borrowed maps from other servers, with their permission of course? I know a couple of maps that would be awesome to play on in TS

ya it is a great game and would be awesome if new maps got on. i know lot of people still use the server through out the day. would it be alright if we borrowed maps from other servers, with their permission of course? I know a couple of maps that would be awesome to play on in TS

Hey Mex, have you gone through all the Team Stealth maps yet? 

I'm here to tell ya --- we have an entire file of maps that Cross and I believe killercalway was working on a new one too.  =TS=AmIBlind is awesome at map making as well. 

What are the names of the maps you speak of -- I'm curious?  Yeoman would probably need to look at them first and make whatever adjustments that need to be made to configure with our servers.

Let's all bug =TS=Yeoman to death!  :your the man:   <--------- To Yeoman!!

hey magnet, yah ive gone through all the maps on the server, a few i personally dont like, BUT still amazingly made. 

so i have a giant list of maps from "gamerplanet server" that we could possibly add to the map cycle. some big some small but fully functional: made by fishmonger. of course maybe we can tweek them to make them a bit harder but im sure they'd let us use it if I go ahead and ask them. 

also ive notice sometimes there are some maps on the server that crash it, not always but here and there. 

and there are some maps the most players, at night, just skip or find "pointless". is it possible to take it out or replace it with another map?

any how im egured to see and play these new maps you speak of :)