Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

=TS=Drakkenith

Titanfall - News & Stuff

Question

well no ones been posting new games beta is out but who has it

20 answers to this question

Well I did try the beta and I actually enjoyed it. It still has that cod feel about it,

but in saying that it is a nice change from the BF series.

As you progress in the game (as always) you get special abilities and weapon upgrades. Every one

has their chance to call in their Titan and use it or you can just run around on foot.

One thing I like about it is you can actually wall jump and run which is a great advantage when trying to

dodge your enemy.

I found the graphics weren't that great but it was just a beta still. Some things I didn't like were the use

of a weapon called the "Smart Pistol". Now although it took some practice to master it, I found it was an easy

cop out for those players that have trouble hitting a target (as this weapon auto spots and aims on your targets).

The other thing that bugged me about the game was the wait between matches. Was something like 90 seconds.

But in this time you were able to sort out your load out before the match, as you can't change it during the match.

After playing the beta with Sniktose and gforce for about a week I quite enjoyed it. I myself didn't experience any

problems while testing ( crashes, bugs, glitches). I give it an 8/10 for the moment. I certainly will be getting it along with

other TS members I know. I recommend this game.

=TS=WadCutter45 likes this

Why Titanfall On PC Is Bigger Than On Xbox One (file size in GB)..

http://www.justpushstart.com/2014/03/titanfall-pc-bigger-xbox-one/

Titanfall won't ban you for playing early on Xbox One or PC

Respawn confirms "We won't stop or ban legit copies," but warns the online experience could be sub-optimal.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/titanfall-won-t-ban-you-for-playing-early-on-xbox-one-or-pc/1100-6418163/

Deals on Titanfall -PC...

$48.99 Global CD Key = http://www.cdkeyhouse.com/origin-keys/595-titanfall-cdkey-origin.html

$49.99 Sale ends 3/12 = http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/08/pc-pre-order-deals-dark-souls-ii-titanfall-gets-10/   -   http://www.dealzon.com/deals/titanfall-cheap#titanfall-pc-download

Pre-Order 20% Off - For Europe and UK: 

Titanfall in the UK is £36  after coupon (list £44.99)

Titanfall in the EU is €48  after coupon (list €59.99)

$51.32 Global CD Key = http://www.g2play.net/category/3242/titanfall-ea-origin-key/

$59.96 & Free shipping = http://www.amazon.com/Titanfall-PC/dp/B00DC9T2J6

Looks like something straight out of a Marvel film.

lol.. you youngins.

My comment, when I first watched the trailer, was it's a cross between Unreal Tournament & Mech Warrior. Mech Warrior even had a battle-mech that was called Titan. Titan was the largest mech you could get. And the wall dodging/flying is so reminiscent of Low Gravity UT2004.

Has anyone beside Moe57 been playing this?  I saw him in Origin today.

=TS=Hitman68 likes this

Has anyone beside Moe57 been playing this?  I saw him in Origin today.

Sniktose and GForce8600 have been playing the beta.  I tried it out a couple of times too.  It's doesn't go above and beyond what it should be, but it's worth playing.

~ Eddie

=TS=Hitman68 likes this

Dang, it's expensive!

I took a peek at the previews and I don't know if I'd like to buy.  It's a little different from all the other games I've purchased.

Dang, it's expensive!

I took a peek at the previews and I don't know if I'd like to buy.  It's a little different from all the other games I've purchased.

Yeah, they are trying to claim it's a new Genre... but so many have commented that without the Mech, its just CoD4.  Many say its an avaerage game, nothing special. Others like it alot.  Only person I have seen In Origin actually playing this since release is Moe.

The Deluxe Digital Download from Origin was $80 US, which included the future expansions for $20 more, a $5 savings..

But PC version is almost 50 GB installed. Yikes!  Then, downloadable content to add to that.. 

=TS=Hitman68 likes this

Yeah Wad, I just bought the game from JB Hi-Fi for $79. Installing it now.

Has three disc's and like you said needs about 50 Gb to install.

Problem is if there are any add-on's to this I hope it's no more then 10Gb,

because thats all the space I'll have left on that drive after installing it.

=TS=WadCutter45 likes this

Yeah Wad, I just bought the game from JB Hi-Fi for $79. Installing it now.

Has three disc's and like you said needs about 50 Gb to install.

Problem is if there are any add-on's to this I hope it's no more then 10Gb,

because thats all the space I'll have left on that drive after installing it.

The 2nd biggest discussion on Titanfall, after the quality of game-play, was the size.  So many complained because of the size.  Others tried to show that compared to an MMO, 50 GB wasn't unusual, except it doesn't have that much content. After all, no "campaign", no huge cut-scene videos, no massive textures.  But in today's age of 4TB drives, it doesn't seem excessive.  Problem is, not everyone has upgraded to these massive storage devices as of yet.  Not only that, but many users are on to SSDs, where space is at a premium.  

It is possible that the future add-ons are already included, locked until you purchase the key to unlock it.

=TS=Hitman68 likes this