Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

Sign in to follow this  
      Followers 0
      =TS=Rachelle

This Game

Question

I have it o.O I've never played it. I wanna but no one will play wiff mee.... Anyone wanna teach me the basics of the game if I re-install it?

Guest likes this

3 answers to this question

Reinstall it I say ... there are bunches of us that play GRAW! 

Next to Left 4 Dead, I play this more often than any other game actually.  Hopefully, I'll have an internet provider soon and will look for you on our server.

GRAW rocks! 

Happy Gaming!!

the campaign is totally different to the online side of things. theres the different types of matches. like TDM,TM, Co-oP OGR, Co-oP. plus there is the RC-2 mod.

those that do play online play Co-oP OGR. working as a team to clear the map of tango's and vehicle's. we have two servers running, GRAW USA and GRAW RC-2. USA server has maps only made by members of TeamStealth. where the RC-2 server has a combination of maps made by TeamStealth and others. if things arent busy pop on the teamspeak and see if anyones available to play. if not pop on one of the servers as cityboy maybe playing on them.

I really like the Co-op OGR for some reason and I have the ability to roll through the weapons moreso than any of the other first shooter military games.

Thanks for the info, Yeoman.