Sign in to follow this  

Canceling Donations

Question

As of October 1st there will no longer be a Donations Block on our website It's to stressful to hound the community for monthly goals but reaching this months Goal is Extremely Important, So Please Lets try to Reach it ...

I will however Keep a Development team donate button just in case anyone thinks our hard work is worth anything.....

4 answers to this question

Since we only received One donation this month there is no sense in even having it on the site we do however have the subscriptions and we do have a few members that support the community in this manner. Hats off to the monthly contributors,  For those of you that aren't aware running this large community isn't free we pay monthly rental fees on the servers we  own

if we could just sign up 3 more silver plans along with the ones that are already active our monthly costs would be mostly covered. Our website hosting is now free so no need to worry there anymore but we do still have a Bi Annual software payment of 95 dollars. which I'm going to continue to pay. at the bottom of the forum riight side you can still donate to the Dev. team or the computer giveaway

:13:  oh no, what a big loss....

i´m a bit small with money right now, but normally i always try to give what i can...

as you said it, the Work and the spended Time is hard and unpayable...

a big :thank you:  for all who keep up this perfect state - Community :your the man:

No worries Mike, we have some of our members that have subscriptions and now that FPSHosting absorbed another company i'm sure

I can cover the rest...

But I do want to Express My Gratitude to everyone that supported the community over the past 4 1/2 years without you guys we wouldn't have become what we are today

Thank You.

We are using the built in commerce system for donations now if anyone would like to help support the community. You can also sign up for a subscription.