Sign in to follow this  
=TS=Achillos

Recording From Ssd To Regular Hardrive?

Question

Was trying to record some BFBC2 games the other day and every recording i did was extremely choppy. I'm going to try a different recording program before anything else, but I'm thinking that it might be my hard drive write speed that's causing me problems.. I have a 60GB SSD and a 2TB HD.. Currently I'm using DXtory to record with gonna try some others when I get the money to buy one, but any suggestions to somehow record on SSD and then copy it to HD would be welcome.. Currently my SSD is set up with Intel rapid storage technology so i dont know if I'll be able to do this unless i reconfigure my system..

Any help is greatly appreciated thx in advance :32 (26):

5 answers to this question

Get MSI Afterburn it's 100% free and easy to use.

LINK HERE ----->>   http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm

I started using it great so far.. using vector 2d codex with it... does it have any settings for HD recording or does it automatically record in 720-1080i?

Also Cross mentioned Action.. so gonna try it also :) thnx for the reply tho. Still thinking of taking the smart response technology away from SSD and just booting my OS straight from it tho.

be careful with using msi afterburner with bfbc2 as it can freeze your pc in game and then bomb you out, or you have to hit your pc restart button. apparently its a very common thing. it has happened to me afew times as i like using afterburner.

as an alternative in our downloads section (market place), there is a programme called "action" that is free and equally as good so i've been told from those that use it.

i reccomend action you can record anything and everything, simple to set up and use and doesnt cause lag issues whilst in game

Get MSI Afterburn it's 100% free and easy to use.

LINK HERE ----->>   http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm

I agree, and you should be able to record (using MSI Afterburner) directly to the 2TB drive.  Kana might have some better suggestions than me on the settings to use.  My vids always turned out huge, like 10+GB for a 10 minute video.  You have choices, such as Full Size, Half Size, framerates, framerate caps... etc.

Sign in to follow this