NoONE

Final Fantasy Xiv Online - A Realm Reborn

Question

Hey Everyone!! If any of you like MMOs or know of the Final Fantasy games that are playable on console, then you will have to check this out!!!

As a Lotro player, I have to say this game looks amazing! I was invited into the beta test for this game and the skills, classes and races are similar to that of Lotro so getting used to the controls was easy for me. The landscape and general graphics were intense and very well done. Of course since it is still in beta there are some problems here and there and things they need work on. The create a character panel has a ton of options, too. You can make an elf that has lime green hair and purple eyes, or a munchkin like character (similar to a hobbit) and give them hot pink hair and red eyes. Lots of fun and potential I see for this game.

Here is the link to check it out!!!

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/

6 answers to this question

Guest =TS=MAGNET

Thanks, Authiel!! 

I've never thought about Final Fantasy games until you just mentioned it.  I'll need to check this out too!

So is this being released for pc?

I have always been a fan of Final Fantasy

but wouldn't resort to playing on a console.

Yes it is on PC. I have the Beta Client installed on my computer right now :) They have different servers to choose from as well. I "think" they may have it for console as well, but it will for sure be playable on a computer. 

I always been a huge fan of Final Fantasy, played all of them from ff7-ff13, so i'm very excited they made it into a MMO  :32 (20):

Have you any info on where I can download the beta client. I would like to try it out.

You have to fill out a beta tester application in order to download it. If accepted they will send you an email with your code and a link to download it.

Sorry for the ridiculously long link by the way - this is to the application :)

https://secure.square-enix.com/enqt/s/run?sq=9694026ccf19ab92ae85a10c9d91208da26c02912ceda23b0190a2fca92a5c9110640a1ccf974851ad020691d24c511c82952bef5c2cfc9451bde20690c4

After Square Enix made me jump through hoops and over hurdles

to register an account with them after I already had one in place,

I used the code they gave me, did this and then did that like they said

I still haven't been able to download the beta yet.

THAT"S IT!..... I'm done with pc gaming. The crap you have to go through

just to play a game.

These idiots like Square Enix, Origin, Dice (just to name a few)

have totally killed the love of gaming for me now.

Oh, I nearly forgot to mention Steam as well.

I'm done with it all.  :17: