carny07's member application

Time To Vote  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

Question

Date of Birth

22-April 93

Tell Us about yourself.

hello my name is Dallas aka CARMY07. for league i am a strong top lane and a very good tanky bot support. i can play other positions but those two are what im best at. at the moment i am going to school for game art and animation and im a rather talented artist. my computer skill are almost as good as my artist skills if not better. in high school i took an A+ class. so in general im a pretty handy man. and i have a good since of focus meaning, i can joke with the rest of them but when the time comes to be serious, i can be. in the past i have only been in a couple clans. T!da (trust in deadly assassins) and SiN (strength in numbers) in T!da i was one of the co founders and artist. then the leader up and left and the team disbanded. in SiN i was an assistant of one of the co leaders. after that i never really been in a clan.

i hope i can be of use and ill see you on the battlefield 

Are you or have you ever been part of another gaming Clan Or Community? If so, who, how long and any other details about that membership we should be aware of that would help in determining your membership here.

in the past i have only been in a couple clans. T!da (trust in deadly assassins) and SiN (strength in numbers) in T!da i was one of the co founders and artist. then the leader up and left and the team disbanded. in SiN i was an assistant of one of the co leaders. after that i never really been in a clan.

We offer our members with a wide range of help and support, We are always looking for Professionals willing to volenteer help with Server setups, Computer/IT knowledge and general PC support.

Please list any skills you'd be willing help out with.

at the moment i am going to school for game art and animation and im a rather talented artist. my computer skill are almost as good as my artist skills if not better. in high school i took an A+ class. so in general im a pretty handy man.

View full application

5 answers to this question

I vote yes!

Guest =TS=MAGNET

Welcome to Team Stealth and I haven't seen any of your game art and animations posted in our General Graphics forum as of yet.

I look forward to your submissions.  Enjoy your gaming during your visits.