Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

Sign in to follow this  
      Followers 0

Question

This is an old map I worked on in 2010 called ThimbleRig (thimblerig.bundle).  I dug it up and found this semi-working version, scripted to a point and nice colors.  Is there any interest in playing this map?

Description - Designed for 2 - 12 Ghosts, this adaptive mission requires team work. Four (4) enemy commanders have overtaken a military/industrial park. Your team can use the sewers to gain access and move undetected to your objectives. =Objectives:  Reclaim the park.  Eliminate 4 enemy commanders.  Keep from needless destruction of property and equipment.  Rendezvous with friendly forces at ZULU.=  WARNING; work and stay together or expect overwhelming opposition.   Map by WadCutter45.

thumb_pre_1366960149__thimblerig001.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960217__thimblerig002.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960244__thimblerig003.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960271__thimblerig004.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960317__thimblerig005.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960343__thimblerig006.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960365__thimblerig007.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960388__thimblerig008.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960417__thimblerig009.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960441__thimblerig010.jpg

=TS=Hitman68 likes this

9 answers to this question

Some more images from ThimbleRig...

thumb_pre_1366960484__thimblerig011.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960512__thimblerig012.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960532__thimblerig013.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960552__thimblerig014.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960601__thimblerig015.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960626__thimblerig016.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960648__thimblerig017.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960669__thimblerig018.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960693__thimblerig019.jpg  thumb_pre_1366960715__thimblerig020.jpg

=TS=Hitman68 likes this

HELP!

I have read through the entire GRAW mapping forum and can't find what I need. 

Can anyone tell me where the GRAW Editor settings are located, especially auto-save times? 

The 5 minute auto-save is drving me nuts.

I thought it was a hot-key from inside the editor, but it illudes me. 

I would like the option to change other things, too.

Wow, nice maps!  I don't play the game but I can appreciate great art!

hey wad,

when i remember right the auto save is hard coded, so you cant change it.

maybe i m wrong then there should be some xml files for editor settings in the quick and or patch bundle

Thanks for the reply, Blind.  Thought I saw that setting at least once in my life, but I was probably wishful thinking.  If I could, I would change it to 60 minutes, instead of 5.

I think I just spent 2 weeks remembering why I quit working on maps for GRAW.

Found this, though:

<unit name="buildingtext" unit_id="3877" name_id="none" cover_off="false">
      				<editable_gui text="[" font_size="20" font_color="201 198 113"/>
      				<position pos_x="-39200" pos_y="-4200" pos_z="950"/>
      				<rotation yaw="0" pitch="0" roll="0"/>
      			</unit>

- which translates into the nice, fancy "H & triangle" on the helipad in the mission 6 (Ready for bear) map. 

I really want to learn how to create GRAW maps! 

How about directing me to a link or something that I could work on -- or what do I need to work on first?

You guys rock at this --

you got some mappers in the group, just force em on teamspeak to teach you.

I really want to learn how to create GRAW maps! 

How about directing me to a link or something that I could work on -- or what do I need to work on first?

You guys rock at this --

Let me save you some major frustration!  My recommendation is to download & learn the UDK -  http://www.unrealengine.com/en/udk/  - and forget GRAW editor.

Before GRAW was released, I made maps using Unreal Editor 2 (for UT2003/2004), and it was a far better experience.