Sign in to follow this  
=TS=Crosshair2

NO PLAYERS

Question

This is sort of not the correct area but I'm not gonna create a new forum for a game that nobody plays.

EA recently gave me MOH warfighter Free! Awesome i thought and so far the single player missions are Great!

Last Night "Saturday" i decided to give multiplayer a shot, upon opening battlelog and viewing the many servers available There were 0 (Zero)  Players!!!!   WTF nobody playing the rather new Game I'm quite upset because I was looking forward to playing.

Is it really that Bad?

5 answers to this question

Zero players. huh? that is really odd. people even still play Unreal tornement and Doom. that game must suck, i am guessing  :(

when i play i find lots of ppl quite quickly maybe its a bit like mdorn warfare 2 where you start the game but wait 5 minutes before joining a server?? or is your NAT open that can sometimes affect it or try playing through browser rather than game.. theres lots of different things to try

Guest =TS=MAGNET

Zero players. huh? that is really odd. people even still play Unreal tornement and Doom. that game must suck, i am guessing  :(

Apparently, Unreal Tournament and Doom are more exciting even though they are old as dirt!  I would prefer those games over Metal of Honor.  I purchased the game and hate that I did. I uninstalled it and will replace it with Warhammer!

i think the multiplayer isnt so bad,, it does have a feel like Battlefield 3 but it runs better..  the actual campaign can be completed in under 5 hours.. trust me, i know from doing it 4 hours 38 mins.. thats one night of gaming LOL.. that is what lets the game down.. i know i going off topic.. not being able to find players is a bummer.. but i thought i would defend the game just a little bit... just the multiplayer lol

I do see Players now but still havn't found time to play Maybe you can pull me away from my dailly grind Rydon and convince me to find a server