New Application For Team Stealth Membership #79 from Chanceu

vote for sunny  

5 members have voted

1. 1. vote for sunny

• yes
    • no

Question

12 answers to this question

hi sunny, sorry we havn't ignored your previous application i've been thinking about quite hard. We have a age limit here at team stealth even for our Jr members. which is 17 ..although you have shown  a level of maturity that most men don't posess. You

also know what it means to be a team player(i have played the game with you) There are also alot of men that still don't get it...

during our conversations, if you were to ask me i would NEVER guess you to be 13, and that is what makes this a unique case, you're a good kid i like seing you in teamspeak getting to know us and  i would like to see you particapate more in the forums and on the site.

that part might give other members a better feel for your mentality which would persuade their vote dispite your age,

I started a vote anyway to allow everyone to comment on this issue.

IMO who knows you may turn out to be a great contributer in our community some day and even though your application may be turned down i don't want that to discourage you not to continue joining us in teamspeak or on the site and most importantly playing GRAW with us.

It's ut to the team now so the better everyone knows you the harder it will be to say no...LOL  (which i seem to have a hard time doing most of the time)

of course this would be a Jr member application

don't give up quite yet sunny

I've not had the chance to talk with you, but you hsve impressed Crosshair and that is good enough for me. I vote Yes

I have played with Sunny - good player. Because he sounds & plays in a mature manner, we should allow him to join us. This would be an exception, as he is young, however I agree with Cross (must be crazy agreeing with Cross LOL). I vote yes.

On the same subject of young members, each application should be reviewed and have a chance to play with that individual before we vote. Sunny has played with many TS member & we have gotten to know him as a good team player.

Well its a pity that i can't join because im to young...

But im still going to play with you guys

and im still going to be active in teamspeak and on the website

what i mean is don't give up nobody said you CAN'T join the entire team needs to discuss this a bit further before a decision is made on account of your age

Well, I have to say my encounter's with Sunny have been nothing short of a pleasant experience. Like Cross said, he is more mature than some of the graw player's we come across here.

I have spoken to him a couple of times and he is a great team player in game as well. It is a tough call tho weather to make him a junior member or not. ONLY, because of his age.But as Cross has said, this is a unique application.

I find him very mature for his age. I hope to keep seeing more of sunny on site and in game as well.

But at the end of the day Sunny, Whether you have a =TS= at the start of your name or not, doesn't make a difference to me at all.

It's your personality and your character that