Sign in to follow this  
Guest =TS=MAGNET

Regarding the competition with KRABS

Question

Guest =TS=MAGNET

I really enjoyed playing with you guys yesterday.  I enjoyed it totally.  There wasn't much I could do to help but at least I was there representing or community [clearing throat and hinting].

Here's my analysis and I'm shooting straight from the hips ...

1.  Prior to the actual game, we played a round with them on their server.  They followed the rules and we were awesome and did prevail for a time.  I enjoy playing with them on that particular note.  However...

2.  Once we started playing the actual game, they didn't follow the rules that were set.  For some reason, we were unable to kill them even at close range with several shots but then... with one shot from them we were down.  They got me good during my spawning and or shot inside my home base. 

3.  Now, I don't play all that good but, I found a spot close to the action waiting for the enemy.  One showed up and he was so close to me, I could touch him.  He had his back to me ... I shot him right square in the back of the head --BANG-BANG twice (a once in a lifetime opportunity for me lmao) and he didn't go down. [duuuuhh] I grabbed for my knife and he turns around as if I never shot him and BANG there I was, deader than a doornail!   Okay, okay... cool!  Your analysis on that is ....?

After the game was over one of the players laughed at us which was totally rude and out of order.

At any rate, I prefer playing with Team Stealth members.  From what I can see, we don't cheat and we follow the rules.  I like that and in the future, count me out of any competitions with other communities.  I'd prefer to do graphics instead and just wait for you guys to tell me what happened.  Hahahaha :laughtingoutloud08:

Peace!

Team Stealth Rocks!!!!!

3 answers to this question

Guest =TS=Zoa

Long gone are the days when players played respectfully of maybe they just never did...? Mag, nobody ever follows server rules unless you enforce them. It wouldn't be right if they didn't base rape you and nobody ever dies after you unload 30 bullets, a hand gun, and knife them several times in the back (Crosshair being the exception) if you're having fun, that's all that really matters when playing and I'm happy to say Team Stealth is the place where that happens. Doesn't matter if you're good or bad at these games anymore anyways I have noticed players confusing camping, base raping, hacking/cheating, or sniping the night away for "skill" and actually poses no measurable talent. Just have fun and don't play with folks you don't know if you're concerned about cheating and stuff, when I join a public server I just like to think everybody is hacking so at that point I don't really care how I do I'm just there to play around and take as many tags as possible from all the cheaters and snipers hehehehe. I'm gon getcha!  :26:

Chocolate cake and ice cream,

Zoa

...when I join a public server I just like to think everybody is hacking so at that point I don't really care how I do I'm just there to play around and take as many tags as possible from all the cheaters and snipers hehehehe.

Zoa, you are hereby my official gaming heroine. :32(101):

I don't worry about cheaters either because one: I never know for a fact that they're cheating and two: when I finally crush   

them in the scoreboard it's just that much greater!32%20%283%29.png

~ Eddie

Your cheats can't keep us down! :26:

Edited by =TS=Eddie