Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

Sign in to follow this  
      Followers 0
      Azregoth

FireFall Beta

Question

Posted (edited)

first thing......THIS IS AN OPEN BETA

BY PAID "FOUNDER" PACKS-

NOT YET LIVE FREE PLAY

STILL IN OPEN BETA/w

OPTION TO BUY YOUR SPOT IN THE BETA

DETAILS ON OPTION HERE ~~>

https://beta.firefal...e.com/founders/

if you like shooting games.. and you like open world games.. why not play a game that has both!!.. Plus more crafting then you can shake a stick at.. firfall is all that and a bag of chips!!... if you are truely interested in this beta testing period of this game adter looking at these vidieos.. then please leave me a message in my mailbox.. here on the teamstealth communities....more info will be givin in personal notes..

as for the game.. OH MY GOD.... get a group of 5 together... in any number of limitles combinations.. call in a minning drill... it lands, starts drilling.. and oh no!!!! strange looking insectoid creatures come from everywhere to attack the minning dril and YOU!!!... hurry!!.. stop them before they EAT US ALL!!!!.... heavy gunners in big armors, assult fighters with good range mid to long and good armor.. medics with amazing new ways to heal others... scouts with mines that can be shot across the fields and engineers with turest and and a ARCH-PULSE Rifle??... all this.. while you defend the watch towers (spawn locations and towns) safe from being taken over by the "Chosen"... a neven seen before race of humanoids from "the melding".... find out more here at the site.. scroll to the bottwem for more vids

http://www.firefallthegame.com/game

go to the tab at the top game.. and scroll to the bottem... watch the vids.. and take a momten to look at the game.. search some info on the net ... as well as feel free to send me mail about the game i will answer all questions..

this should help better understand firefall from a new beta players prespective... i hope you like this..

Edited by =TS=Satoba
      Guest and Satoba like this

6 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

here is a short in the works manga/comic of the precursor events that lead up to the fire fall event where the game starts out.. ENJOY

http://www.firefallthegame.com/manga/

any problems reading these pages let me know please

Edited by =TS=Satoba

Cool stuff. I suppose I would now have to start considering Manga graphics. I kinda like it and will keep up with this post for more updates.

FireFall is an excellent game! I was in Closed Beta and am now in Open. Not much for plain vanilla FPSs, I find this one highly entertaining. Actually, it's a 3rd person shooter, if you will and an one could consider it an ActionRPG. I feel it could be a little more intuitive as it's sure to attract younger players but perhaps it's a blessing that there won't be 8 yr. olds running around in the sandbox. :17:

Azregoth likes this

I like the game also but I would like to join a guild to help me out on learning things in the game.