Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

Sign in to follow this  
      Followers 0
      =TS=ramimg

TeamStealth Application!

vote   17 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for me please

• yes
        • no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question

Date of Birth

A: 26-September 95

Tell Us about yourself.

A: Hey! My real name is Luke and Im 17. I reside on the East coast and play Video games often enough like a typical Gaming teen. I recently created my first custom computer with a graphics card strong enough to handle these up to date games but dont worry! Im not a noob. Ive been playing on my uncles Custom computer so i have skills.I dont know what all to really tell you so feel free to ask me any questions that you have!

Are you or have you ever been part of another gaming Clan Or Community? If so, who, how long and any other details about that membership we should be aware of that would help in determining your membership here.

A: Yes, A school friends clan. [LpVB] Its just a group of friends I play with and we do it just to match. Nothing MLG or anything. And Ive been in this group for about 3 years now. I wouldn't consider it something that hinders my application.

We offer our members with a wide range of help and support, We are always looking for Professionals willing to volenteer help with Server setups, Computer/IT knowledge and general PC support.Please list any skills you'd be willing help out with.

A: Im not a Tech Savy with phenomenal PC skills but here are the skills I do have:* Male-ware Removal (Even the worst of the worst)*Digital Art (I do it as a hobby but I do have skills in developing Banners and Signatures)If you are curious about my work Check the link below for some of it.http://ljohnson13.deviantart.com/gallery/

View full application

28 answers to this question

Male-ware removal??? Does that mean you can make males' clothes disappear or that you can change their gender???? LOL, only joking, only joking. I'm a spelling and grammar Nazi. I really do like the application.

=TS=Moonchild and Azregoth like this

Oh jeez. XD That was my auto-Correct. I didn't pay attention to much when I was typing.

Azregoth likes this

Right on! You have my vote and you've come to the right place to meet the right people.

Yay im being voted on!

Azregoth likes this

Yes, you are indeed being voted upon. We have eyes and ears everywhere. Take note...you are being watched. /em raspy laugh

Azregoth likes this

So.... Its been about a week. Has there been a final summation?

:allfinished: