1. 1. vote time again

• yes
    • no

Question

Guest =TS=MAGNET

Date of Birth

A: 26-March 84

Tell Us about yourself.

A: i used host websites but very rusty since i haven't done it in a while.games I'm interested in fps mmo

Are you or have you ever been part of another gaming Clan Or Community? If so, who, how long and any other details about that membership we should be aware of that would help in determining your membership here.

A: i used to have my own along time ago

We offer our members with a wide range of help and support, We are always looking for Professionals willing to volenteer help with Server setups, Computer/IT knowledge and general PC support.Please list any skills you'd be willing help out with.

A: lil web hosting skills but not sure how much i remember.

View full application

8 answers to this question

great! maybe i can get you to brush up on your skills and become part of our support some day

Sorry to be a bit suspicious, but I feel that you haven't really answered the questions,could you add a bit more detail please.

Guest =TS=MAGNET

Sorry to be a bit suspicious, but I feel that you haven't really answered the questions,could you add a bit more detail please.

I echo this reply!

Can you go HERE and tell us a little more about yourself

Afraid I must agree with those who want to see a little more detail...or a lot more detail, if you wish. Some enthusiasm might help as well. I abstain from voting at this point. I'm sure most of us realize that not everyone is proficient with the "pen," especially when writing about themselves. If you'd like some assistance in fleshing out your app creatively, hit me up.

Agreed, not like we want to know what shoe you put on first in the morning. the app, process is more of a way for you to introduce yourself to the community.

:40:

Guest =TS=MAGNET

He is part of crimson shadow and currently plays eve online.

=TS=jaycloud7 .... if you could be so kind as to contact this young man and have him add a bit more detail to his membership application, we would be greatly appreciative and would maybe jump for joy!

[wink]