Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

Sign in to follow this  
      Followers 0
      Azregoth

EVE Online

Question

13 answers to this question

i´m playing already...

located in Minmatar-Side

Area Rens and around there... :39:

I've been using my 14 day free trial to go through the tutorials. Love the look and feel of the game. I am in Minmatar space. I've been invited to a Corporation that specializes in training newbies. 2 days left on my trial and I'm still not sure what I want to do.

What is it about the game that you guys REALLY like...top 3 things u like about it. What are 3 things u don't like about it?

Azregoth likes this

Hey guys,

I see a few people here that I don't recognize from other games or in EVE.

We have formed an in-game corporation and alliance. If anyone is interested, please join the in game channel -CSE- so we can all meet and chat.

Hope to see you in game!

flummox

Hey, how's it going ... what does -CSE- stand for and where exactly is it located if you don't mind my asking? [wink]

CSE stands for Crimson Shadow Empire and we do mining, manufacturing,mission running and anything you want. We are in high sec.

I have activated my 21 day free trial. I messed around a bit with a 14 day trial and I REALLY (with a capital REALLY) liked the game. Visually stunning, quite intuitive, one big sandbox, and skill based. Those who know me well enough know that I'm all about the skills. I am in Minmatar space atm and my avatar is smokin!!! Took me an hour to design her. Not surprising...again, those who know my play-style know it takes me forever and 3 days to design an avatar. I border on obsessive.

Azregoth likes this