Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

Azregoth

Marvel Heroes MMO !!!!!

Question

This one I'm getting FO SHO...I so love my mutants!!! I wanna be Storm!!! This game is being hailed as the spiritual successor of Diablo. Gameplay is identical to Diablo but with Marvel heroes on crack!!!

Azregoth and =TS=STEEL_PULSE like this

7 answers to this question

Nice share. Hmmmmm, could be worth getting.

The music to the trailer is nice -- wonder who it is?

A lot of peeps I've spoken to about this game are of the opinion that it is very cartoonish. I'm kinda on the wire, myself. But I am def. gonna give it a try. Guess we'll see...

Azregoth likes this

Posted (edited)

Hey are u Marvel fans, here's another taste of the Marvel MMO/ActionRPG features a commentary by the Diablo man himself, an in-depth description of game mechanics, etc. The Scarlet Witch is chosen to demo actual gameplay ( I LOVE HER..not only is she a mutant with the ability to alter reality but she's also, well, a witch! So,yes, she wields magic as well. ) There are illustrated comic book cut scenes by some of the better Marvel artists.

I hope to see some of you guys in game. We should plan to play on the same server or world, etc., thereby taking out the baddies the Team-Stealth way!!!

As Stan Lee would say:

Excelsior!!!

Edited by =TS=Azregoth
      Azregoth likes this

Posted (edited)

I beta everything else, wish I could've had a beta key for this'n here. The release date is still TBA. I hope they are taking their time in order to provide us with a clean product. Can I get an amen??

Edited by =TS=Azregoth
      spelling/grammar
      Azregoth likes this

Well, heck 32%20%2824%29.png... their mouths don't move when they talk. Are there any more Marvel Heroe type games around?

Well, I actually made it into closed beta.  It's Diablo with Marvel comics characters.  There's not a lot of "meat," if you get my meaning. There is story but a lot of grinding as well.  I am limited by the NDA but I can tell you that there is A LOT of action.  You start with a limited selection of characters: Storm, Scarlet Witch, Hulk....and I'm not sure about the other 2 so I won't venture to say.  However, in CB we have been given Gs (Gazillion game currency) to purchase more heroes to test drive.  The game itself is F2P.  There are various ways to unlock more heroes. You can buy them with Gs and they can be unlocked as rare mob drops. So, say you're fighting a mob you could get Spidey as rare loot, thereby unlocking him.  You can, on the spot, change into any character on your roster and you have one inventory for all your characters. So say you're playing Thor and you change to Storm, everything in your inventory you had as Thor will be in your inventory as Storm.

If this piques your interest you should head over to Marvelheroes.com and have a look-see.

Release is slated for June of this year.