Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

Sign in to follow this  
      Followers 0
      =TS=Crosshair2

Who will get the next Computer

Question

I know now who we'll build the next machine for, This person is trying to game with us on a laptop. We all know this just doesn't work, Zoa couldn't do it, Morlock couldn't do it and neither can this member so like Zoe and Morlock I think we need to build her something Cool! Now i have a case and Ram but I need the rest so what I'll do is add a donation block at the bottom of the site on the right hand side to donate for this cause just make sure you add a note as what you want your donation to go towards, ie. power supply, Vid card.....

Azregoth and Guest like this

13 answers to this question

i am thinking of changing my cooling setup, if i do and if you want it my cooler will be available.

Definitely, send it because i don't have one and stock coolers don't work worth a crap

Playing games on a laptop? Now that ain't so cool ... I'll probably donate some bucks to the cause!

Playing games on a laptop? Now that ain't so cool ... I'll probably donate some bucks to the cause!

Hahaha. There laptops, that can burn the most desktop rigs's arses.

And yeah, I feel a bit uncomfy for not being able to contribute a thing. Hope you will forgive me.

Many modern laptops are tougher than my and even yours desktop. My dad has laptop which is old but yet stronger than both my and my bro's PC altogether. Size isn't a sign of performance.

Is this for the person I referred to you without her knowing and without her permission?

Azregoth likes this

Who knows ... Azregoth. All I know is someone here needs another cool, bum computer better than the one they have now. It could be one, two or three people but there can be only one.

Whom ever gets it, I'm sure it would be a gift worth being thankful for!

:wink20:

I have hardware for a system it's not top notch stuff but it's very nice and will play Badcompany 2 with no problem and maybee even BF3 ..

All i need is a HDD and a cpu It's AMD so a AM2 or a AM2+ will work

You never know :question16:

It's been a while since we last rolled out a computer to one of our members. I wonder who it is 32%20(1).png