AmEyeBlind

game sales

Question

Hi folks,

got a mail from my favorite key store today, maybe some 1 is interested in one of the offers.

i heard about some US people that had problems with that store when using credit card, so make sure to use paypal billing.

i bought there a couple of times already and its a good place, nothing dodgy, no russian keys, no vpn activations!

Some of the games need steam some don't, so look on descriptions!

So here's a selection of discount codes - put the item you want in your basket and apply the discount when you check out.

These vouchers are valid until Tuesday 10th July.

Commandos Complete 75% off with code REZZED01

Borderlands 80% off with code REZZED02 (too bad that its just the normal game and not the goty edition)

Total War: Fall of the Samurai 50% off with code REZZED03

Sniper Elite V2 50% off with code REZZED04

Serious Sam 3 BFE 75% off with code REZZED05

Stronghold Kingdoms Deluxe 50% off with code REZZED06

also without any code needed

These will be running until 11am Monday 9th July (BST)!

Driver San Francisco 75% off

Heroes VI 60% off

also feel free to link any offers from stores you know in here, so others may save some bugs as well.

Edited by AmEyeBlind

27 answers to this question

Guest =TS=MAGNET

Nice share Ameyeblind!

I would be interested in Sniper Elite V2 but will it be a simple transaction?

Something like this ... I buy it. I download. I play it. Or would I have to do something special or would have to copy and paste something ... I'm looking for easy transactions because I don't know a lot about how to insert extra stuff.

sniper elitev2 is a steamworks titel, so you will just get a key, enter it in steam, download it and play it.

but in the case of sniper elite i'm not a 100% sure about it. i know that the uk version can't be activated in germany, i don't know if that would be the case for the us as well.

you better contact the shop 1st and ask. or browse some forums to find something out. i couldn't find anything about it right now.

but i found something else instead:

Get Games Go has a proprietary drm system that they install on your pc.

My personal experience with them has been very bad.

I bought the game "A Farewell to Dragons" on Get Games for $9.99 which was half price of Steam.

The game never worked.

Their drm is very restrictive so i was not able to try it on my win xp drive.

They dont have forums ( i bumume they didnt invent forums in great britain yet)

Their customer support was not able to help me, after 4 days they gave up and so did i.

Then i bought the game for 19.99 on steam and guess what? it worked perfectly, no drm installed, i can run it on either of my dual boot drives without problems.

If i never hear about Get Games (or any of those no-forum brit sites) again, it will be too soon.

i cannot confirm or decline this, the things i bought were steam keys. and after reading this i guess i'll keep it like that.

just found this nice little site, it's listing all kind of game sales from various shops.

http://isthereanydeal.com/#/

Guest =TS=MAGNET

Wow... quite a few game listed on that site. I don't think I want to be the first to try it though lmao

Someone can do it and then tell us if it's feasible or not! :18:32%20%2820%29.png

the site is just listing the sales, the stores are amazon us, steam , get games, greenman gaming and so on.

you can see all individual shops on the right in the filters section ;)

wow, if the game is that fast that cheap it godda be #$@^ :14:

Either that, or they are trying to compete with Steam's summer sale.

Personally, I'm going to vote for sucky console port. Tried a demo on steam, and it was pathetically easy with keyboard+mouse, whereas it is actually a decent challenge on consoles.

another good deal for those of you that like games like GTA, check this one out.

saints row 3 - 75% off

http://getgamesgo.com/product/saints-row-the-third