=TS=st3v3

Requesting to become member

vote  

9 members have voted

1. 1. vote time

• yes
    • no

Question

ghost is a friend in lotro he told me about team stealth and i liked what i heard im a pretty cool person when u get tow i like playing the fallowing games

mw3 ,ghost recon,lotro and may more if you would like to know more about me just ask anytime

13 answers to this question

would be nice to have u ~_('''''Voted''''')_~

you can vote for real now......lol

sorry....you don't get my vote! just telling you straight! For this simple fact..... the games we play here on TS are almost all team orientated, when you think of yourself your not being a team player or contributor....this is one of the main keys in having FUN....you might as well go play tetris if your going to get mad....that way u can get mad at yourself and everybody's happy. IF you cant work as a team player then TS is Definitely not for you..... no pun intended just being real. "don't start none wont be none" its as simple as that

Guest =TS=Zoa

ghost is a friend in lotro he told me about team stealth and i liked what i heard im a pretty cool person when u get tow i like playing the fallowing games

mw3 ,ghost recon,lotro and may more if you would like to know more about me just ask anytime

That awkward moment when =TS=Grim_Reaper's English is better than a Natural-Born citizen of the United States' English.

sorry....you don't get my vote! just telling you straight! For this simple fact..... the games we play here on TS are almost all team orientated, when you think of yourself your not being a team player or contributor....this is one of the main keys in having FUN....you might as well go play tetris if your going to get mad....that way u can get mad at yourself and everybody's happy. IF you cant work as a team player then TS is Definitely not for you..... no pun intended just being real. "don't start none wont be none" its as simple as that

Amen Brother