Guest =TS=MAGNET

Important!! Additional Support Needed!!

Question

Guest =TS=MAGNET

I'm humbling myself before you; dearest members and friends ....

I just know you've seen the work that's being done on our website which includes updates, new themes, new drop down menu's and a lot more.

Cross has been working his ying-yang off to provide us with everything we need for enjoyment during our visits. Now, here's something else you're going to like ....

We would like to add a Team Stealth Market Place to the website. With this marketplace, you will be able to make purchases or add purchases to the database. Imagine the increased visits we would get on our site when this application becomes full of great items added by you.

So, please ... please consider donating towards this worthy cause --- move the pillows off your sofa and dig in the cracks for loose change, look on the floor of your car; the closet for those who hang up your pants ... nickel and dimes add up to dollars sooner or later. Any donation will be humbly excepted.

I thank you in advance for ANY amount you can contribute -- it will get us closer to our goal.

Thanks for the time you've taken to read this post as opposed to playing your favorite games!

Rock on!!

3 answers to this question

Love the orange...Attention getter....Yes folks this is something that will benefit the community in the long run.

Guest =TS=MAGNET

Just letting you guys know the support you've given thus far has been awesome which is why we've been able to add more services for you to enjoy.

Please continue to donate your small or large change so that we may continue adding more services, freebies, games and other products to enhance the growth of Team Stealth and provide for you, our members!

Thanks again for your support --- happy gaming!!

There's been a recent change in our =TS= Marketplace.

From now on everything in the marketplace is free to download.  87% of our products are customed designed and took a lot of time and effort to put together for our members.

As you begin your free downloading, please keep in mind we still welcome your donations -- in any amount.  The free games will continue along with our graphic designs. 

If you don't see anything in our =TS=Markektplace, you can always check the Graphics section located on our community forum.

Thank you for your donations and support in the Marketplace -- Happy Gaming!