Sign in to follow this  
Marinessa

The Next Machine

Question

We have the next winner! picked and Mainboard, CPU, and powersupply have been donated, Thank You Very Much.

Still needed is a HDD, Case, DVD Drive and video card...

5 answers to this question

We have the next winner! picked and And Her machine has already been built. Magnet...I'll be shipping it out monday. Congrats girl I hope this helps.

All Parts donated or purchased by the community..

IMG_1301.JPGIMG_1298.JPGIMG_1297.JPG

Guest =TS=MAGNET

O..M..G..! Thank you, thank you, thank you and another thank you to all of you who contributed, voted, hung in there with me and my desktop, low graphic non-gaming PC. I am thrilled to almost death and will have to program myself to wait for it.

I take everything back that I've said derogatory about men ... guys actually rock!

You rock, Cross .... I swear you do!! Thank you Snotts...I'd kiss you both if you were around butcha ain't soooo :13: -- geezz, man my new rig is awesome looking! Thaaaaaaaaaanks!!!

OuuuuuuuuuWeeee! Ut oh --- I just thought of sum'um ...does this mean I have to pole dance? Huh? :14::16:32%20(16).png

Hey everyone, I just finished Skyfires' Machine and here it is

I'll be sending Powdered Donut a computer next

and about 2 months ago I also said i would build one for Angel since she's trying to game an a old duel core laptop...That's no good for gaming

100_1358.JPG100_1359.JPG

Edited by Guest
added content

Wow .. I don't know what to say, other than THANK YOU!!! OMG! This is so awesome! I can't wait to play with the Big Boys! :14: