Sign in to follow this  
=TS=MaadDaawg

Way to go EA/DICE!

Question

Well, After installing the latest so called patch for BF3, I have found that the weapons are not as powerful now.

It seems to take longer sometimes to get resupply from a ammo pack as well.

And if you have set a claymore and you die, that claymore doesn't stay any more. You will have to reset it.

These are just some of the things that EA have apparently fixed that weren't broken in the first place.

Other changes include the look of the mini-map, layout of the team-squad joining panel and a fix to prevent

MAV riding to roof tops now.

I guess the only thing I found that still works well is the BAD LUCK deaths. You know the type you die from

when you trip over your own lip and die for no apparent reason.

Well, Good job EA on F*@#king up things that weren't broken in the first place.

I mean, what is your opinion?

Should EA have the right to just change things like this in the game at will?

When these things were working fine (in my case anyway), in the first place.

We payed good money for this product and they just come in and change it where

they see fit.

Is this right? What do you think?

5 answers to this question

firstly Hit it was DICE that did the changes, personally mines and claymores should stay after you die even if i do hate the latter. but the bad luck problem should be have been sorted. i've have no problems jumping from the first floor to the ground and from other objects. only things i've found is that there still seems to be teleporting going on and people majically killing you when you've got the drop on them head shoting them. and you having the better ping than them!!

Guest =TS=Zoa

Battlefield 3 has been all around disappointing, theres updates every Wednesday that are so huge I was running out of space, the game is just terrible. I have uninstalled and started playing Bad Company 2 again lol.

Yeah, I've heard a lot of negative comments and disappointment about last patch. This is exactly the same what happened to BC2 three month after it's release. The story repeats, and I have a deja-vu. However it was obvious EA decided to go this way long before BF3 has been released. I was convincing friends to save money, but naivety is unstoppable. EA does everything except fixing the game itself. I say EA, because DICE are just executors. Usual maintenance of what is not broken and ignore prayers of community and consumers is a signature of EA.

On the side note, I already regret I I have installed Origin for 2142. It now freezes my system completely for each 2 minutes. Nasty Origin. HATE!

Although the game was not perfect when it came out, at least it was playable. Now it's just frustrating to try and play it. And that's if you can find a server with players on it. I have come across a lot of dead servers now, that were normally full of players.

Well, After installing the latest so called patch for BF3, I have found that the weapons are not as powerful now.

It seems to take longer sometimes to get resupply from a ammo pack as well.

And if you have set a claymore and you die, that claymore doesn't stay any more. You will have to reset it.

These are just some of the things that EA have apparently fixed that weren't broken in the first place.

Other changes include the look of the mini-map, layout of the team-squad joining panel and a fix to prevent

MAV riding to roof tops now.

I guess the only thing I found that still works well is the BAD LUCK deaths. You know the type you die from

when you trip over your own lip and die for no apparent reason.

Well, Good job EA on F*@#king up things that weren't broken in the first place.

I mean, what is your opinion?

Should EA have the right to just change things like this in the game at will?

When these things were working fine (in my case anyway), in the first place.

We payed good money for this product and they just come in and change it where

they see fit.

Is this right? What do you think?

First off, I agree with you and the rest, ORIGIN sucks! I've only played BF3 and very few occassions cause I don't like ti.

BUT, I'm thinking we all signed away all rights to complain about what EA does or doesn't do when we agreed to their terms to play the game...