Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

Sign in to follow this  
      Followers 0
      Guest =TS=MAGNET

Add Your Favorite Movie Clip!

Question

While you're taking those screen shots why not record your actions and add your favorite clip to your forum signature?

I will be taking requests right here at this post and all you will need to do is attach your movie clip. Now, I won't do the entire clip but you will need to just isolate which part of it you would want on your signature or you can tell me which frames you want to use.

I know how you like to broadcast your killings and such [ROFL] so why not add this to your forum signature along with a cool background?

Of note:

I will only do the signature upon request and only if you have attached your clip and the text you want on it! Otherwise, your request will be ignored and archived eventually.

Even if you suck at gaming, you can record and pimp that one and only kill.

So, start recording and get to pimping your signature!! ;)

1 answer to this question

Here's a movie signature I did using a few images I collected from Call of Duty Black Ops. This isn't a movie clip but this is what a movie would look like onto your signature.

I'm not going to be doing too many of these on a freebie basis because it's time consuming ... so if you want one using your own background hurry while it lasts.

If you like this signature, I'll have to add the text on the other side which will be underneath the cross-hair. Since the signature is an animation, it would need to be edited with an animator.

codbomovsig.gif