Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

Guest =TS=MAGNET

BF3 SETTINGS EDITOR

Question

6 answers to this question

After looking at the screenshots, I saw something that I thought was a bit suspicious.

1332038664-U6.jpg

What do you think?

I don't like this program and it's one of the reasons I won't play the game anymore.

After looking at the screenshots, I saw something that I thought was a bit suspicious.

1332038664-U6.jpg

What do you think?

that aim assist only works in single player mode HItman

that aim assist only works in single player mode HItman

this issue was brought to my attention so i did a bit of looking. i have not done a whole lot of looking or research on this , but this is what i have found so far.

I see an "aim assist" setting! Is this a hack?

No
      , this is not a hack. As explained within BF3 Settings Editor, the aim assist setting only affects single-player and co-op modes; it is already enabled in Battlefield 3 by default, so all you can do is turn it off. It does nothing in ordinary multiplayer games (where aim assist is always disabled) and is therefore not a hack. We only support legitimate changes, and nothing in BF3 Settings Editor will cause you to get banned — it's completely safe.

Just for the heck of it, I've read 20 different posts and I have to agree with kanabanoid's post find.

It only effects single player mode and the only thing you can do is turn it off.

You can play without the aim assist enabled to get the feel for the game. If you can fire your weapon without the game assisting you ... getting kills and such then why have it on? Since it is a part of the game I suppose beginner shooters would have a need for it.

I couldn't find info stating it is illegal to use (of course, this is what my research revealed)