Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

=TS=st3v3

Another Computer Build ///// Who will it be \\\\\\

Question

We are looking for the next person who will recieve a computer. But you have to tell us why you think you deserve it. So get your comments in and tell us why.....See if you can convince us to give it to you...... :D  :#  :((

43 answers to this question

[align=center]I've known Ghost for a few months now, the only thing I think his system really needs is a better graphics card. There are people with weaker systems, playing games like BF3 with no real complaints. Drakkenith.. Or whatever your name is, I don't know you at all nor do I know Tripwire.. Regardless my vote goes to Tripwire[/align]

The system I am using temporarily now is going to be sold, so I shall soon be out a personal computer :/ . I will tho still keep all the hardware I can for future builds.. I'll also keep up with the status of the site as much as possible.

To both of you Tripwire117 and Ghost we are looking at both of you so bare with us and keep the faith. As we are working on it as we speak. My Brother and I are sending to Cross some RAM and GPU and VIDEO card so we can make 2 computers to help our family members out.*** Live long and fight another day***

here's my spec's --- Thnx for all your vote's I'm really greatful

Acer Aspire AX1700-U3700A Desktop PC Pentium dual-core E2220(2.40GHz) 4GB DDR2 640GB HDD Capacity NVIDIA GeForce G100 Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit And I Upgraded Windows To Window's 7 Ultimate

NVIDIA GeForce G100 ...What's That?

=TS=MAGNET PC needs (alot) of help, a snail is faster then her PC :secret :secret

:( Well, most importantly -- am able to do graphics and play L4D kinda sorta!

32%20%281%29.png If compared to a snail, my computer is slow becuzzzzzzz... ummmm ... it's busy cleaning out your fish tank and cleaning up the environment. I'm also slow because I'm stopping off in your garden destroying your foilage -- so it ain't my fault I'm slow.

It's a hard life being a snail ya know! :)

here's my spec's --- Thnx for all your vote's I'm really greatful

Acer Aspire AX1700-U3700A Desktop PC Pentium dual-core E2220(2.40GHz) 4GB DDR2 640GB HDD Capacity NVIDIA GeForce G100 Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit And I Upgraded Windows To Window's 7 Ultimate

the only major difference between premium and Ultimate is features you'll never use not to mention Ultimate runs more crap in the background